Author Topic: This thread contains Profound truths  (Read 288 times)

Faust

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
This thread contains Profound truths
« on: October 04, 2012, 08:23:57 pm »
You are being deceived.
Is that why you won't let it see you, why you can't bear the gaze? Because you've done terrible things.
Then there are the transgressions you never even knew you committed, those are the worst because those you can never forget, all you can do is suspect.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Chopped Liver
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: This thread contains Profound truths
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 08:25:54 pm »
Am not.
The only reason I am not famous is that the world is full of dicks just like me.

Faust

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 08:39:19 pm »
Ugh, I have installed a thread rating system and it's locked out unless ou have group permissions. Looks Like I have to escalate my account privileges (No one tell ECH).
Is that why you won't let it see you, why you can't bear the gaze? Because you've done terrible things.
Then there are the transgressions you never even knew you committed, those are the worst because those you can never forget, all you can do is suspect.

Faust

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 08:54:39 pm »
Ok, better.

Well no. It's hideous. Time to modify it.