Author Topic: Masks  (Read 1882 times)

Oberinspektor Derrick

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
Re: Masks
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:50 pm »
My god, what a great thread. I might have something to contribute shortly.

Also, Nigel, I cannot for the life of me find the My Name is thread. I wanted to write something for it.

Ambulatory Wildebeest of Inappropriate Waste Disposal

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2012, 03:12:49 pm »
QG:  Standing ovation.  Well fucking done.
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."
- Frank Zappa

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2012, 09:14:29 pm »
My god, what a great thread. I might have something to contribute shortly.

Also, Nigel, I cannot for the life of me find the My Name is thread. I wanted to write something for it.

Here ya go: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,33415.0.html
Tiny and Terrible Strap-On Fuckhorde of Tonight's Wrong Turn.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku