Author Topic: V3X Rides the Correct Motorcycle  (Read 1180 times)

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
V3X Rides the Correct Motorcycle
« on: October 23, 2012, 04:26:05 pm »
Watching { WWE wrestling | American Politics } is my one guilty pleasure. I know the story lines are written ahead of time, and the whole { match | election } is rigged from the start, but the compelling narratives are addictive. I find myself rooting for someone to jump into the { ring | race } and start beating a guy with a { fold-up chair | focus-group-tested zinger } . I know it's all fake and contrived, and there'll never be real { appreciation for | progress in } the arena of { real wrestling | meaningful politics } until we give up our addiction to this fake, over-the-top, badly-acted crap. But I { bought my  season pass | invested in my candidate } and it seems like such a waste to give up now.
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

V3X

• EISENHOWER 2012
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: V3X Rides the Correct Motorcycle
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:30:36 pm »
:thanks:
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • tentacle face mexico cookie lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 04:33:21 pm »
Watching  American Politics  is my one guilty pleasure. I know the story lines are written ahead of time, and the whole  match  is rigged from the start, but the compelling narratives are addictive. I find myself rooting for someone to jump into the  ring  and start beating a guy with a  fold-up chair  . I know it's all fake and contrived, and there'll never be real  appreciation for  the arena of  real wrestling  until we give up our addiction to this fake, over-the-top, badly-acted crap. But I  invested in my candidate  and it seems like such a waste to give up now.
Lap-Top Confessional of Your Most Deranged Horrorbag Indulgences | _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 12:38:16 am »
 :lulz:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Pope Lecherous

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 05:57:08 am »
Rebelution - Courage To Grow *FULL ALBUM* HD: http://youtu.be/2malAhtMmZ0
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Pæs

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 06:14:00 am »
I am so pleased that this is going on.