Author Topic: McAfee founder wanted for murder after months long "bath salts" experimenting  (Read 961 times)

Cain

• Vanguard of your destruction
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
As geek meltdowns go, this is fairly impressive.

http://gizmodo.com/5959812/john-mcafee-wanted-for-murder?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Antivirus pioneer John McAfee is on the run from murder charges, Belize police say. According to Marco Vidal, head of the national police force's Gang Suppression Unit, McAfee is a prime suspect in the murder of American expatriate Gregory Faull, who was gunned down Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye.

As we reported last week, McAfee has become increasingly estranged from his fellow expatriates in recent years. His behavior has become increasingly erratic, and by his own admission he had begun associating with some of the most notorious gangsters in Belize.

Since our piece ran on last week, several readers have come forward with additional information that sheds light on the change in McAfee's behavior. In July of 2010, shortly before Allison Adonizio pulled the plug on their quorum-sensing project and fled the country, McAfee began posting on a drug-focused Russian-hosted message board called Bluelight about his attempts to purify the psychoactive compounds colloquially known as "bath salts."

Writing under the name "stuffmonger," a handle he has used on other online message boards, McAfee posted more than 200 times over the next nine months about his ongoing quest to purify psychoactive drugs from compounds commercially available over the internet. "I'm a huge fan of MDPV," he wrote. "I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown."

Elsewhere, he described his pursuit of "super perv powder" and warned about the dangers of handling the freebase version of the drug: "I had visual and auditory hallucinations and the worst paranoia of my life." He recommended that the most effective way to take a dose is via rectal insertion, a procedure known as "plugging," writing: "Measure your dose, apply a small amount of saliva to just the tip of your middle finger, press it against the dose, insert. Doesn't really hurt as much as it sounds. We're in an arena (drugs/libido) that I navigate as well as anyone on the planet here. If you take my advice about this (may sound gross to some of you perhaps), you will be well rewarded."
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

• Turbo-Charged Holder of the Involuntary Vasectomy Land Speed Record
  • Deserved It
  • Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS
    • View Profile
They should starting a search of every Bed, Bath, & Beyond in the world. He'll turn up somewhere.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
Huh.

That is fairly impressive. I suppose the smooth euphoria form putting drugs up his butt didn't work out too well for him in the end though.
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Suu

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
His virus software sucks anyway.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
Huh.

That is fairly impressive. I suppose the smooth euphoria form putting drugs up his butt didn't work out too well for him in the end though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
C'mon, man, he was just expanding his consciousness.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
C'mon, man, he was just expanding his consciousness.

With his butt?

:lulz:

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
I'm going to have to write a song called "Smooth Euphoria" now.

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
I wonder if he found anal enlightenment.

― Assata Shaku

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Drugs make you creative:banana:
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
Im feeling no horror from this thread only mirth. I really shouldnt.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Drugs help with programming!  :banana:
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
I'm just upset there was no consumption of human flesh in this story.

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
Give it time ippy. If hes putting drugs in his butt for nontrafficking purposes its only a matter of time.