Principia Discordia > The Richard Nixon school of ballet and the arts

Hey English people

(1/7) > >>

Nepos twiddletonis:
Came across this website. What's up with this guy, is he trolling, crazy, a self-promoting attention whore, legend in his own mind? Some combination of the above? Some stuff I missed? Have you even heard of this guy?

I mean, the guy seems to think he's famous and keeps advising celebrities with his voodoo blog, whether they read them or not. But I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga has never heard of him, nor has any interest in his advice about botched pacts.

http://doktorsnake.me/

Sexy St. Nigel:

--- Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 13, 2012, 04:11:18 pm ---Came across this website. What's up with this guy, is he trolling, crazy, a self-promoting attention whore, legend in his own mind? Some combination of the above? Some stuff I missed? Have you even heard of this guy?

I mean, the guy seems to think he's famous and keeps advising celebrities with his voodoo blog, whether they read them or not. But I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga has never heard of him, nor has any interest in his advice about botched pacts.

--- End quote ---

British voodoo bluesman? Sold his soul to the Devil? Book comes with lucky mojo doll? This has "humorist" written all over it.

Sexy St. Nigel:

--- Quote ---From the Author
Greetings!

I'm Dr Snake, a conjure man living on the eastside of paradise, in a rainbow land where a hoodoo sun shines and a mojorain falls.

My Spellbook - which you may be considering ordering - is a book of folk magic, or "hoodoo" as it is called in the American South. It also draws on magical elements from Voodoo, Santeria, and Macumba, all of which have their roots in Africa.

The book gets you started in casting spells that will help you gain money and prosperity, love and sex, and health and well-being. You will also be empowered to bring back a lost lover, repel enemies and avert the evil eye. I give clear instruction on how to use roots, potions, and herbal baths; how to construct Voodoo dolls and lucky mojo talismans; and how to set up a simple altar.

But it isn't just a cookbook in hoodoo sorcery. It's a book full of anecdotes concerning the adventures I had with my mentor, Earl Marlowe, a hoodooist and blues singer, who instructed me in the art of conjure.

Anyway, If you do decide to order my Spellbook I truly hope you will not only enjoy it, but will recognise that reality is not as it seems and that, in a certain sense, at least, anything is possible.

May Love, Peace & Happiness be yours...

Doktor Snake. The Name with No Man.
--- End quote ---

Nepos twiddletonis:

--- Quote from: CAKE on November 14, 2012, 03:03:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on November 13, 2012, 04:11:18 pm ---Came across this website. What's up with this guy, is he trolling, crazy, a self-promoting attention whore, legend in his own mind? Some combination of the above? Some stuff I missed? Have you even heard of this guy?

--- End quote ---

British voodoo bluesman? Sold his soul to the Devil? Book comes with lucky mojo doll? This has "humorist" written all over it.

--- End quote ---

That's what I was leaning towards, but I've seen enough of the other categories to wonder.

Nepos twiddletonis:

--- Quote from: CAKE on November 14, 2012, 03:05:26 am ---
--- Quote ---From the Author
Greetings!

I'm Dr Snake, a conjure man living on the eastside of paradise, in a rainbow land where a hoodoo sun shines and a mojorain falls.

My Spellbook - which you may be considering ordering - is a book of folk magic, or "hoodoo" as it is called in the American South. It also draws on magical elements from Voodoo, Santeria, and Macumba, all of which have their roots in Africa.

The book gets you started in casting spells that will help you gain money and prosperity, love and sex, and health and well-being. You will also be empowered to bring back a lost lover, repel enemies and avert the evil eye. I give clear instruction on how to use roots, potions, and herbal baths; how to construct Voodoo dolls and lucky mojo talismans; and how to set up a simple altar.

But it isn't just a cookbook in hoodoo sorcery. It's a book full of anecdotes concerning the adventures I had with my mentor, Earl Marlowe, a hoodooist and blues singer, who instructed me in the art of conjure.

Anyway, If you do decide to order my Spellbook I truly hope you will not only enjoy it, but will recognise that reality is not as it seems and that, in a certain sense, at least, anything is possible.

May Love, Peace & Happiness be yours...

Doktor Snake. The Name with No Man.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh, he's selling it again?

I thought it was a limited edition of 666 copies selling for 666 GBP each, and that he already sold every copy....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version