Author Topic: So my son started a petition  (Read 398 times)

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
So my son started a petition
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:44:32 am »
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-mariuana-recreational-use-oregon/ngFhFRK9

How fucking cute is that?

Also, this is the email he sent accompanying the link:

So, I don't know if this awkward, but I just feel incredibly strongly of this subject. So, as weird as this sounds, I created a submission on "We The People" to legalize for recreational use in Oregon. If you could sign that would be pretty great and I would appreciate it quite a bit. And if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe also try and spread it around from your friends? Thank you for doing however much you can.
http://wh.gov/XcAR

I am so proud of my little guy!
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: So my son started a petition
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 02:12:40 am »
Shitfuckdamn! Looks like it got removed. :/

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 02:16:39 am »
Yep. Gone. I like how petitions to secede from the country are a-okay, but to legalize weed? Nope!
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

Cain

• Vanguard of your destruction
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 02:16:52 am »
He should've made a petition to secede from the United States of the Marxisant Kenyan Usurper if he wanted the petition to stay up.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 02:22:30 am »
Yep. Gone. I like how petitions to secede from the country are a-okay, but to legalize weed? Nope!
There's one to legalize it on a federal level. I'm guessing since it was asking for legalizing it on a state level it got trashed. That or the horse sex line did it in.

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 02:34:20 am »
there are other state level marijuana petitions.
something in the fine print caught it...

Eater of Clowns

• Deposed Mexico
  • Deserved It
  • Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 02:35:36 am »
I think we should have a pention to ban secession

something about right wingers using our own marijuanas against us

or  :?
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 02:43:19 am »
there are other state level marijuana petitions.
something in the fine print caught it...
You are correct. I'm still thinking that it was the horse sex line.

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 02:44:57 am »
There's one to legalize it on a federal level. I'm guessing since it was asking for legalizing it on a state level it got trashed. That or the horse sex line did it in.

Probably the horse sex line.  :lol:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 02:52:20 am »

Still got my name on it before it got the boot. It makes me kinda want to start a petition for the banishment of the phrase "horse sex" from all official government documents.  :lulz:

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 03:04:40 am »
The horse sex line was the BEST PART.  :sad:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 03:15:49 am »

Still got my name on it before it got the boot. It makes me kinda want to start a petition for the banishment of the phrase "horse sex" from all official government documents.  :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

― Assata Shaku