Author Topic: Mistaking Discordia for other things.  (Read 4748 times)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Mistaking Discordia for other things.
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2013, 06:51:56 am »
Welcome to the Illuminati  :lulz: :fnord: (& you're right, we have much better parties  :wink:)

:mittens:
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

• Probably
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2013, 03:30:22 pm »
Welcome to the Illuminati  :lulz: :fnord: (& you're right, we have much better parties  :wink:)

:lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

McGrupp

• Phrenological Consultant
  • Outlandish
  • Undisclosed Medical Facility
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 11:17:32 pm »
Discordia is a verb.
Ah, I see. For some reason I thought it could be a noun as well.
I think I understand what you were trying to tell me here, or at least I understand how silly my response was.

This thread could have easily been renamed "I just read Principia a week ago, didn't reread it enough or get a chance to read other texts and/or let them gel in my head but got excited and really really wanted to talk about it." Thank you all for being so patient with me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 03:46:48 am »
Discordia is a verb.
I think I understand what you were trying to tell me here, or at least I understand how silly my response was.

This thread could have easily been renamed "I just read Principia a week ago, didn't reread it enough or get a chance to read other texts and/or let them gel in my head but got excited and really really wanted to talk about it." Thank you all for being so patient with me.

I think you may fit in very well, here... one of the qualities I admire most in people is a desire to learn. Welcome to the board.
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 01:02:46 pm »
Discordia is a verb.

:banana:

Doobie

• Your Good Cartoon Friend
  • Known
  • Beware your wandering eye, my little poriferan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 03:24:31 am »
Oh. I thought it had something to do with Disco.

Stayin alive.