Author Topic: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party  (Read 11578 times)

EK WAFFLR

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2018, 08:10:52 am »
Fuck pagans. When I do my duties for the gods, I do it proper like.

There has to be blood. And screaming.

And gigantic Goddamn Norwegians stuffed into mini Coopers.

ACTUALLY it's VW Beetles
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

bpseudopod

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: Yesterday at 08:48:42 pm »
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.
Chill, chill! Chill. Brad sent me. You know Brad, right? Brad's cool. He wouldn't have sent me if I wasn't cool, right?
Like most of the others, I read the PD, thought it was dank, then fucked off for like half a year being an edgelord. Then, I came back, read the BIP, and thought, "Huh." Then I fucked off for a couple more months and realized this place had a forum, and that evidently it was the only one that wasn't dead as a fish on a beach or on Facebook.

2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
I want it, baby. Give it to me like I'm a FinDom hooker and you're a rich businessman who uses his low self-esteem to get off.

3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
I already posted the only one I have, and it's by no means a good one. Good luck.

Hi everyone!

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: Yesterday at 09:35:59 pm »
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.
Chill, chill! Chill. Brad sent me. You know Brad, right? Brad's cool. He wouldn't have sent me if I wasn't cool, right?
Like most of the others, I read the PD, thought it was dank, then fucked off for like half a year being an edgelord. Then, I came back, read the BIP, and thought, "Huh." Then I fucked off for a couple more months and realized this place had a forum, and that evidently it was the only one that wasn't dead as a fish on a beach or on Facebook.

2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
I want it, baby. Give it to me like I'm a FinDom hooker and you're a rich businessman who uses his low self-esteem to get off.

3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
I already posted the only one I have, and it's by no means a good one. Good luck.

Hi everyone!

HELLO OBVIOUS GOVERNMENT SPY!  :wave:

Pool's on the roof.  Faust is bad for you.  That is all.