Author Topic: PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII  (Read 345106 times)

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
Re: PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII
« Reply #5220 on: June 29, 2017, 06:23:03 pm »

The Invisible Man

• gives people the beeps
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: June 29, 2017, 06:29:39 pm »

He's screaming because he just realized his entire career is a pale imitation of Alan Moore's.

Bu☆ns

• █ ▀█ ▀ █ ▀█▄ ▀█
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: June 29, 2017, 08:01:25 pm »

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: June 29, 2017, 11:53:15 pm »
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

PoFP

• Word-Salad Enthusiast and Terrified Meat Sack
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: July 03, 2017, 02:37:42 pm »
Listen carefully. I don't have much time, and I only have 462 characters left. I'm a scientist from Area 52 (Area 51 was used to draw attention from Area 52, where the aliens were ACTUALLY stored) who was working on neural interfacing with networked devices. In an experiment gone wrong, I accidentally uploaded my mind to the internet. In the 2 seconds I had before my mind scrambled itself with the world's network traffic, I was able to store this snippet in this random internet signature. If you're reading this, let the world know tha

Chucklemaster

• Americarcana
  • Known & Noted
  • Probably
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: July 07, 2017, 03:37:28 am »
I found this on istock, a stock photos website, under the title "new york cityscape"
blah blah blah the rest of the song

tyrannosaurus vex

• a gas giant of idiots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: July 07, 2017, 03:47:07 am »
sigh.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Trivial

• Corporate Drone #5235
  • Deserved It
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: July 07, 2017, 04:51:06 am »
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

• Corporate Drone #5235
  • Deserved It
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: July 11, 2017, 04:03:58 am »

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: July 13, 2017, 08:13:56 am »
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: July 13, 2017, 11:14:57 am »

00.dusk

• A vicious helminthic infection.
  • Outlandish
  • Worm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: July 14, 2017, 01:12:15 pm »

The man responsible for this has committed only one crime: making this death-image.

Trivial

• Corporate Drone #5235
  • Deserved It
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: July 20, 2017, 05:33:20 pm »

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

PoFP

• Word-Salad Enthusiast and Terrified Meat Sack
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: July 21, 2017, 04:30:54 pm »

This made me think of Nigel.

:lulz: :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz:

Okay, so I totally thought the 3rd party hosting error thing was supposed to be a funny image that someone posted at some point, and NOT an error. So when I went back and saw this response, I was like "Wtf, I don't remember this being the image she linked to." So I spent like 10 minutes going back through here to find the original image. It wasn't until I saw the spooky mouse News Feed image give the same Error that I realized what was going on.

And now the fact that it looks like this error message reminds Freeky of Nigel is :lulz: all on its own.

BTW, others are also seeing these error messages all over, too, right?
Listen carefully. I don't have much time, and I only have 462 characters left. I'm a scientist from Area 52 (Area 51 was used to draw attention from Area 52, where the aliens were ACTUALLY stored) who was working on neural interfacing with networked devices. In an experiment gone wrong, I accidentally uploaded my mind to the internet. In the 2 seconds I had before my mind scrambled itself with the world's network traffic, I was able to store this snippet in this random internet signature. If you're reading this, let the world know tha