Author Topic: Sooooo, L5R 4th ed...  (Read 1017 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Sooooo, L5R 4th ed...
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:36:44 pm »
Due to being dumb and making decisions without fully comprehending the results, and needing to make friends with the locals, I just took myself out of the celestial order and became an avatar of an earth jinn.  I have to find a magic school (emphasis on earth) now.

Any ideas? Does anyone have the Second City book?  I'd like to take a Burning Sands or Ivory Kingdoms type of deal, what with being Ivory myself now, but there isn't a copy in the game store.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in