Author Topic: Why I Am Not an Anarchist, by Greg Hill  (Read 9642 times)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Why I Am Not an Anarchist, by Greg Hill
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2014, 09:57:16 pm »
I'm sure Stu will find some pretext for posting his website three or four more times in the next week or so.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2014, 10:20:35 pm »
I'm terribly curious how Anarchy can fix this: http://www.ituc-csi.org/new-ituc-global-rights-index-the

By emulating the beliefs and actions of Emma Goldman and, uh, shooting a guy, to inpsire the masses to spontaneous, uncoordinated rebellion where workers will seize control of the means of production and abolish the state.

Pretty obvious, really.
:lulz:
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2014, 05:17:22 pm »

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2014, 08:44:41 pm »
SMASH THE STATE WITH HOMO-SEX.

axod

• Don Well-Buttern' Cracker Crasher, Infernal Affairs
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2014, 05:35:49 am »
JESUS HAD TWO DADIES
JESUS HAD TWO DADIES

JESUS HAD TWO DADIES
JESUS HAD TO DYES

:argh!:
just this

Reginald Ret

• 'Miserable Atrocianthrope'
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Gloryhole QC Inspector #23
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2014, 11:39:18 pm »
I'm terribly curious how Anarchy can fix this: http://www.ituc-csi.org/new-ituc-global-rights-index-the

By emulating the beliefs and actions of Emma Goldman and, uh, shooting a guy, to inpsire the masses to spontaneous, uncoordinated rebellion where workers will seize control of the means of production and abolish the state.

Pretty obvious, really.

There is something about the concept of emulating beliefs that strikes me as weird.
Emulating beliefs.
Emulating beliefs.
Emulating beliefs... shit it lost all meaning.
Emu-lactating bailiffs.
MOOOO!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

axod

• Don Well-Buttern' Cracker Crasher, Infernal Affairs
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2014, 04:39:17 am »
Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum

just this

Weltbürger (NSFW)

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2014, 09:40:20 am »
Why does this guy from Portland have the same phone number as a painting service on the other side of the country? And why is this painter's website registered to some guy in Portland again? Who's Ed, Stu? Is he a gang member who stole your cell phone and identity? If he's forbidding you to tell, give us a sign by posting a link to your website and telling that black kid's story again.

trix

• Chevy Caprice Trunk Inspector, Dead Hooker Department™
  • Outlandish
  • I GIGGLE WHEN I SHOULD CRY
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2014, 05:48:14 pm »
MAN, ya'll know NOTHIN bout no goddamn ghetto till you slummed it in APPLETON, bitches.

Specifically, da mutha fuckin SOUTH SIDE. Which is like, 6 steps from the North Side, but them be some DANGEROUS STEPS, yo.  I believe that sidewalk even has a CRACK IN IT.  That's right, our ghetto might even have CRACK.  But probably not, Appleton is pretty good about fixing sidewalks and roads.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2014, 05:49:05 pm »
Oh, turns out the ghetto conversation ended pages ago.

My bad.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2014, 06:23:03 pm »
MAN, ya'll know NOTHIN bout no goddamn ghetto till you slummed it in APPLETON, bitches.

Specifically, da mutha fuckin SOUTH SIDE. Which is like, 6 steps from the North Side, but them be some DANGEROUS STEPS, yo.  I believe that sidewalk even has a CRACK IN IT.  That's right, our ghetto might even have CRACK.  But probably not, Appleton is pretty good about fixing sidewalks and roads.

Appleton:  Dropping 187 on a motherfuckin' cop.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2014, 08:32:10 pm »
Was actually wondering if the ecumenicals had fixed that traffic light, it's been a little while for me.
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

trix

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2014, 05:11:50 am »

Appleton:  Dropping 187 on a motherfuckin' cop.

On THE motherfuckin' cop.  Appleton is too tiny to have two of them.  911 just redirects to his iphone.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2014, 04:55:47 pm »

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”