Author Topic: Massachusetts SWAT teams claim their privatized, libertarians wail.  (Read 1818 times)

SuuCal

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
Re: Massachusetts SWAT teams claim their privatized, libertarians wail.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 04:57:15 pm »
Suu, your facebook friends are almost categorically idiots. :lulz:

Also, I don't believe that the Free State Project is actually having any noticeable effect on NH's demographics.

I really don't think it is, either, because petition signers aren't actually moving here when they realize it's not actually a "free state." Open carry and no seatbelts doesn't mean you can get away with not paying some of the highest property taxes in the nation.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Massachusetts SWAT teams claim their privatized, libertarians wail.
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 08:46:26 pm »
Suu, your facebook friends are almost categorically idiots. :lulz:

Also, I don't believe that the Free State Project is actually having any noticeable effect on NH's demographics.

I really don't think it is, either, because petition signers aren't actually moving here when they realize it's not actually a "free state." Open carry and no seatbelts doesn't mean you can get away with not paying some of the highest property taxes in the nation.

:lulz: As if Free Staters can afford property.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”