Author Topic: Me and my questions  (Read 4523 times)

N E T

• Turbo-Charged Marmoset of Inappropriate Public Displays of Horrid Affection
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Me and my questions
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 07:10:18 pm »
“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.” - M I C H E L   D E   M O N T A I G N E

Eater of Clowns

• Deposed Mexico
  • Deserved It
  • Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness
    • View Profile
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

Reginald Ret

• 'Miserable Atrocianthrope'
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Gloryhole QC Inspector #23
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 08:53:29 pm »
 :lulz:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Half-Eaten Waffle

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Half-Eaten Waffle

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt

• Ambassador of Switzerland
  • Known
  • Member of The Emerald Kangaroo Cabal
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 06:25:26 pm »
Thanks everyone, this really helped. Especially the runes. Really deepened my insight into the matter.

This seems like a great community and I'm looking forward to hanging around here more often, searching for explanations and true discordianism, apparently never finding it.  :)
If this happened to make sense, I sincerely apologize. That was not my intention.

Hoopla

• gives people the beeps
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 06:31:45 pm »
...which means you're closer than ever.
"Soon, all of us will have special names." -Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." -Bob Dylan?

"I contradict myself?  Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes."  -Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 07:02:42 pm »
Thanks everyone, this really helped. Especially the runes. Really deepened my insight into the matter.

This seems like a great community and I'm looking forward to hanging around here more often, searching for explanations and true discordianism, apparently never finding it.  :)

Fuck that.  And fuck enlightenment.  I'm just trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.  Until I get past that, I can't be BOTHERED with Greater Truths™.

Hoopla

• gives people the beeps
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 07:05:58 pm »

Fuck that.  And fuck enlightenment.  I'm just trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.  Until I get past that, I can't be BOTHERED with Greater Truths™.

Style?
"Soon, all of us will have special names." -Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." -Bob Dylan?

"I contradict myself?  Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes."  -Walt Whitman

Outis So-Tsi Gemsirt

• Ambassador of Switzerland
  • Known
  • Member of The Emerald Kangaroo Cabal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 07:35:57 pm »

Yeah, why would you die with a leather helmet on your head? You could die wearing anything on your head. ANYTHING! The possibilities are endless. Samurai helmets, top hats, porcupines... whatever suits you best while your doing your hardest to increase entropy on an American Battleship.
If this happened to make sense, I sincerely apologize. That was not my intention.

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 07:39:05 pm »

Yeah, why would you die with a leather helmet on your head? You could die wearing anything on your head. ANYTHING! The possibilities are endless. Samurai helmets, top hats, porcupines... whatever suits you best while your doing your hardest to increase entropy on an American Battleship.

I would wear the face of my commanding officer as a hat.  I mean, what are they gonna do to me?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 03:14:18 am »

The only way to increase entropy is to increase organization.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 12:09:11 pm »

The only way to increase entropy is to increase organization.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

:golfclap:

austin03

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
    • help4assignment
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 05:36:18 am »
I am just giving my suggestion for those who have  any question regard to their project or assignment,they can get some help to online resources who provide services like online assignment help in UK and others for every students.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:08:03 pm by Faust »