Author Topic: No Obama moment for the Labour Party  (Read 943 times)

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
No Obama moment for the Labour Party
« on: May 15, 2015, 03:30:29 pm »
So the first runner has pulled out of the fight for the poisoned chalice that is the leadership of the Labour Party. My money says someone had a good dig into Chuka Umunna's dad's death. Who would want to be a politician, eh?

In a recent interview, he said: ‘There was a lot of speculation in Nigeria. He was a well-known  figure. I don’t really want to go  into it, but things in Nigeria don’t operate like here.
‘It’s not like you’re going to get an official post mortem or a proper police investigation.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180339/Bennett-Umunna-death-Labour-MPs-father-killed-mysterious-car-crash-refusing-pay-bribes.html#ixzz3aDXUF9ly
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If the answer is Donald J Trump then it must have been a fucking stupid question.
Trump cultists; "and some, I assume, are good people"
Collusion??? ~ "If it truly was a nothingburger, there’s nothing here, why not open the kimono?”

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: No Obama moment for the Labour Party
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 03:36:55 pm »
Yeah its not like you'd find a politician over here dead in a car with a bullet in his head, with important documents taken and and burglarized from his office.

Only in that crazy Nigeria place would such things occur.

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 03:54:53 pm »
Yeah its not like you'd find a politician over here dead in a car with a bullet in his head, with important documents taken and and burglarized from his office.

Only in that crazy Nigeria place would such things occur.

You may well be the finest light comedy writer of your generation, you know.

If the answer is Donald J Trump then it must have been a fucking stupid question.
Trump cultists; "and some, I assume, are good people"
Collusion??? ~ "If it truly was a nothingburger, there’s nothing here, why not open the kimono?”

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 04:03:35 pm »
:thanks:

reference, for our non-British friends

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 08:20:19 am »

reference, for our non-British friends

Well.  That's fucked up.
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

zarathustrasbastardson

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 01:19:21 am »
Cajun etouphe
chaos is truth
radiate better