Author Topic: WTF Canada  (Read 214 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
WTF Canada
« on: October 18, 2018, 04:27:07 pm »
"Wenn Sie in meinem Ort parken will ich euch in den Kopf stechen."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"You have the right to kiss my ass. In fact, you have the right to kiss my shiny metal replacement ass, which I acquired by losing the
previous one when I turned right instead of left at a fragile moment."
- The late, unlamented Good Reverend Roger

"Shitting in your tub might feel satisfying at first, but when the bathwater gets cold you're always sorry. "
- Me

Hoopla!

• gives people the beeps, and most certainly
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: WTF Canada
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 04:38:51 pm »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-steve-king-endorses-neo-nazi-sympathizer-faith-goldy-gop-says-nothing/ar-BBOwzWU?ocid=spartanntp

I expect this from Rep King.  I don't expect it from Toronto.

Dude, Canada is going full potato. Faith Goldy, according to our media, is a “fringe” candidate with no chance of winning... except she has the tacit approval of our province’s premiere, the esteemed less-interesting, and former hash dealer, Doug Ford.

The amalgamation was the worst thing to happen to Toronto since the raizing of Yorkville. “Actual” Toronto would never have stood for this bullshit, and polls prove that still true. But, Scarborough, Etobicoke, North York, on the other hand EAT THIS SHIT UP.
“Soon all of us will have special names” — Professor Brian O’Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" — Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 04:51:58 pm »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-steve-king-endorses-neo-nazi-sympathizer-faith-goldy-gop-says-nothing/ar-BBOwzWU?ocid=spartanntp

Dude, Canada is going full potato. Faith Goldy, according to our media, is a “fringe” candidate with no chance of winning... except she has the tacit approval of our province’s premiere, the esteemed less-interesting, and former hash dealer, Doug Ford.

The amalgamation was the worst thing to happen to Toronto since the raizing of Yorkville. “Actual” Toronto would never have stood for this bullshit, and polls prove that still true. But, Scarborough, Etobicoke, North York, on the other hand EAT THIS SHIT UP.

Scarborough was always bad.  Even back in the 70s.
"Wenn Sie in meinem Ort parken will ich euch in den Kopf stechen."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"You have the right to kiss my ass. In fact, you have the right to kiss my shiny metal replacement ass, which I acquired by losing the
previous one when I turned right instead of left at a fragile moment."
- The late, unlamented Good Reverend Roger

"Shitting in your tub might feel satisfying at first, but when the bathwater gets cold you're always sorry. "
- Me

Hoopla!

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 04:58:46 pm »

Scarborough was always bad.  Even back in the 70s.

Absolutely. Etobicoke wasn’t (and isn’t) far behind. And Quebec has made a hard right turn. And Alberta was always Texas Light.

I’m going to have to start cracking skulls. Again.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" — Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

• Outlandish
  • not a real discordian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 04:44:52 am »

There was a picture in the paper of Faith Goldy wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.  I can't rightly apprehend why a candidate for public office in Canada would think that wearing such a thing was anything other than a terrible idea.
It took less than a week for this thread to go from “U.S. resistance politics” to “international spray cheese.”  --Brother Mythos

Hoopla!

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 06:07:43 pm »

There was a picture in the paper of Faith Goldy wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.  I can't rightly apprehend why a candidate for public office in Canada would think that wearing such a thing was anything other than a terrible idea.

Because it’s as good as a telegram to certain people.