Author Topic: The Case Against Reality  (Read 2587 times)

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
Re: The Case Against Reality
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 11:41:54 pm »
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

pyjamapirate

• Known
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
The Case Against Reality
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 05:39:23 am »
Q : Is a gods power over the physical/mental capacities of its creations intrinsically connected to the amount of worship received back into the equation -  if so
(Deities expulsion of energy to create life / life grows through absorption of environment / said life returns higher and higher vibrations through worship back to source of origin , 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:45:40 am by pyjamapirate »

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 05:49:13 pm »
Q : Is a gods power over the physical/mental capacities of its creations intrinsically connected to the amount of worship received back into the equation -  if so
(Deities expulsion of energy to create life / life grows through absorption of environment / said life returns higher and higher vibrations through worship back to source of origin , 

Oh, hey.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 05:50:33 pm »

Oh, hey.

Do you know that thing?
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 06:29:51 pm »

Oh, hey.

Do you know that thing?

50/50 chance of poptard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.