CBXTN

• The Satanic Emissary of Christ
  • Known
  • Disciple of Venus Christ
    • View Profile
    • Lepidopterism Blog
Neoism
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:25:53 am »
Can anyone give me a first degree primer or have experience in neoist thought/praxis? Or maybe anti-neoist shit? Just another label of a thing which affirms there is no box?

http://neoism.info/

Sung Low

• Inexplicable Bedsore of Last Night's Drunken Fling.
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
Re: Neoism
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 03:12:38 am »
Just another label, yes.

It has got an aesthetic that appeals to me though.

The d key has chosen to absent itself

CBXTN

• The Satanic Emissary of Christ
  • Known
  • Disciple of Venus Christ
    • View Profile
    • Lepidopterism Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 03:41:10 am »
it's got some cute fecal matter:

"Monty Cantsin lives on and on because he never existed, just as no guru, no king, no pop star has ever existed."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 06:50:30 am »
it's got some cute fecal matter:

"Monty Cantsin lives on and on because he never existed, just as no guru, no king, no pop star has ever existed."

And then the bar stool arrived.

:barstool:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Acuddle

• Known
  • It spells, punctuates and grammars, at times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 10:48:33 am »
The text... is writing itself, even if I don't click ! Aaugh :eek: !

Experimental, very random and contradictory . There was a page where "neoism is all about sex", then another where the narrator "gave up sex [...] and is now a neoist" :wink:. It's either the state of accepting one's own religion or adopting whatever religion one's interested in, even a fictional or deviant one, and making it anonymous.

It's a kind of negativist and Zen view on the world. Once, I had to do a tarot tirage (I do them to make a rubric for a radio podcast) for someone similar, who was litterally asking "why do :weary: ?", and Eris responded to her "what the ! stop giving up on Akari, notice her" ! So there's some chance that Neoism is not Erisian :roll:.

Some of them seemed to actually call themselves Cantsin in an intent to become anonymous, kinda reckless giving all the problems Argéniums would make of such behavior.

themanwhocreatedjazz

• Known
  • Erp Dies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 05:24:05 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was neoism associated with Stewart Home and his Neoist Alliance?

If so, this may be of some help - https://www.stewarthomesociety.org/neoism/neoass.htm