Author Topic: Stranger than fiction  (Read 690 times)

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
Stranger than fiction
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:14:51 pm »
Since the next short while, possibly even the next four or eight years, is likely to generate some unbelievable news and comment I thought it might be fun to have a place to dump it - 'cos resistance is likely to be easier if we are pissing ourselves laughing.

So I caught this one today which is kind of both news an comment rolled up into one delicious morsel:

Enjoy
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/15/1620787/-Trump-inauguration-TV-preview-Scottish-newspaper-s-amazing-trolling-of-Drumpf
and yes its real.
"My friend Paul just emailed to say his favourite placard in the London Trump protests was the one that said was ALL IN ALL YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER PRICK WITH NO WALL."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Stranger than fiction
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 08:42:05 pm »
This is delectable!

WTF weird-ass alternate history timeline have we all slipped into? I hope the multiverse is real, because I want there to be other realities in which a Trump Presidency is still a punchline.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”