Author Topic: Stranger than fiction  (Read 339 times)

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
Stranger than fiction
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:14:51 pm »
Since the next short while, possibly even the next four or eight years, is likely to generate some unbelievable news and comment I thought it might be fun to have a place to dump it - 'cos resistance is likely to be easier if we are pissing ourselves laughing.

So I caught this one today which is kind of both news an comment rolled up into one delicious morsel:

Enjoy
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/15/1620787/-Trump-inauguration-TV-preview-Scottish-newspaper-s-amazing-trolling-of-Drumpf
and yes its real.
If the answer is Donald J Trump then it must have been a fucking stupid question.
Trump cultists; "and some, I assume, are good people"
Collusion??? ~ "If it truly was a nothingburger, there’s nothing here, why not open the kimono?”

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Stranger than fiction
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 08:42:05 pm »
This is delectable!

WTF weird-ass alternate history timeline have we all slipped into? I hope the multiverse is real, because I want there to be other realities in which a Trump Presidency is still a punchline.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”