Author Topic: Stranger than fiction  (Read 738 times)

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
Stranger than fiction
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:14:51 pm »
Since the next short while, possibly even the next four or eight years, is likely to generate some unbelievable news and comment I thought it might be fun to have a place to dump it - 'cos resistance is likely to be easier if we are pissing ourselves laughing.

So I caught this one today which is kind of both news an comment rolled up into one delicious morsel:

Enjoy
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/15/1620787/-Trump-inauguration-TV-preview-Scottish-newspaper-s-amazing-trolling-of-Drumpf
and yes its real.
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They donít fall out of the sky. They donít pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. Itís what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, youíre going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.     St George Carlin

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: Stranger than fiction
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 08:42:05 pm »
This is delectable!

WTF weird-ass alternate history timeline have we all slipped into? I hope the multiverse is real, because I want there to be other realities in which a Trump Presidency is still a punchline.
ďIím guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,Ē Charles Wick said. ďIt was very complicated.Ē