Author Topic: Fucking Arizona.  (Read 746 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Fucking Arizona.
« on: April 05, 2017, 12:45:36 am »
Letting vicious llamas run loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mUMSi5M8g

This can only end in madness and death.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: Fucking Arizona.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:56:06 am »
I was amazed by their sheer wily roadrunner-coyote determination, to say nothing of the immeasurable body count! When they got separated I was amazed by how it all turned out. I had "feels" for them even as the authorities and bystanders alike fell victim to their ploys.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 10:39:31 am »

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 12:02:37 pm »
Great, one more threat awaits in the post apocalyptic wasteland, roving llama gangs

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 02:59:02 pm »
Great, one more threat awaits in the post apocalyptic wasteland, roving llama gangs

In the post-Apocalyptic wasteland roving llama gangs with their fighting teeth intact
If the answer is Donald J Trump then it must have been a fucking stupid question.
Trump cultists; "and some, I assume, are good people"
Collusion??? ~ "If it truly was a nothingburger, there’s nothing here, why not open the kimono?”

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 12:07:37 am »

In the post-Apocalyptic wasteland roving llama gangs with their fighting teeth intact

And horrible, razor-sharp antlers.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 10:13:47 am »

And horrible, razor-sharp antlers.
Yeah but the fighting teeth are real. They are designed to gouge the testicles off of rival males.
MMIX quondam Llama Farmer
If the answer is Donald J Trump then it must have been a fucking stupid question.
Collusion??? ~ "If it truly was a nothingburger, there’s nothing here, why not open the kimono?”

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 10:26:11 am »
Specifically the testicles? they aren't like multipurpose fighting teeth, evolution has wrought its sick sense of humour to make them specifically designed for testicle crushing and chopping?

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 10:34:43 am »
They are like sharp scissors. You have to saw them off once a year. Specially designed so there is only one breeding male in the herd. Vicious things your camelids. Once saw a cute fuzzy alpaca almost kill a dog.

[Chaw , spit]

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 11:17:00 am »
Cause of death: exsanguination due to arterial tearing at site of testicle removal by rogue fighting-teeth bearing llama.

This is a real way that you could die in nature.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 11:19:37 am »
The trick to survival is to bite his testicles off first

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 12:59:04 pm »

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2017, 03:36:20 pm »
I don't feel more comfortable now.   :sad:

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2017, 07:59:05 pm »
The trick to survival is to bite his testicles off first

You level of wisdom... SAGACIOUS.