Author Topic: On Who I Am & What The Hell I'm Doing On Your Lawn!  (Read 7628 times)

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: On Who I Am & What The Hell I'm Doing On Your Lawn!
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2017, 07:04:21 pm »
I hope things improve.

If you can scrape $10 together, go get a 5 pound bucket of diatomaceous earth at the hardware store and spread it around the room.  It kills anything with an exoskeleton stone dead.

I'll see what I can do. Thanks! If I can seal the walls and baseboards I should be ok. I don't intend to be here after my lease is up end of August if possible.

After helping a friend of mine out with his leather business he went and bought me a bigass bag of this diatomaceous earth! It's a tan-white powder almost the consistency of baby powder or talc. It's now in a ring around my bed and along the baseboards. Fortunately my cell has a linoleum floor so I won't have to do the whole floor as long as my barrier holds. I also salted the earth  (:p) on my box spring.

Thanks for the tip! I still have a shit ton of the stuff and will be sharing some out to my neighbors. The more dead bugs the better!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
Re: On Who I Am & What The Hell I'm Doing On Your Lawn!
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2017, 02:00:57 am »
Take care of yourself, Joseph.