Author Topic: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase  (Read 64242 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Reply #1005 on: June 13, 2018, 08:43:39 pm »
Board is fucking up, it keeps saying that the message body of a post is blank when it's not.

In the theology thread.  I just wrote out a response and it will not accept it.

Never mind.

It seems that there is now some sort of maximum number of nested quotes.
"Letting a God into your life is like letting "Bob" into your wallet.  It's going to hurt, because they always grab more things that they said they would."
-Some silly dead bastard in Tucson.

" Jonas Salk could SHIT ON MY DESK, and I'd still sing his praises.  No more polio kids in iron lungs or wheelchairs.  Jonas Salk did fucking MAD SCIENCE, and the world is a million times better for it."
- The same dumbass.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
"Letting a God into your life is like letting "Bob" into your wallet.  It's going to hurt, because they always grab more things that they said they would."

" Jonas Salk could SHIT ON MY DESK, and I'd still sing his praises.  No more polio kids in iron lungs or wheelchairs.  Jonas Salk did fucking MAD SCIENCE, and the world is a million times better for it."
- The same dumbass.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: June 14, 2018, 03:00:35 am »
Make sure you have low-to-moderate alcohol intake with naproxen.  It can really fuck up the liver.

Yeah.. been thinking about never drinking again anyway. If I do I'll flush my system for 24 hrs first. I still may do a drunken rant here and there.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 14, 2018, 06:11:18 am »
Apply peer pressure to former co-workers.  "Go on, quit...all the cool kids are doing it."
The funny thing is, I barely need to. Just the other day I heard about another lady who's quitting, so the tally is sitting at 3 so far, with another three to go if we wanna break the previous record of 5 people in one week. Hell, they just hired two new people to our program, might just walk up and be like ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Vanadium Gryllz

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 14, 2018, 02:26:12 pm »
Apply peer pressure to former co-workers.  "Go on, quit...all the cool kids are doing it."
The funny thing is, I barely need to. Just the other day I heard about another lady who's quitting, so the tally is sitting at 3 so far, with another three to go if we wanna break the previous record of 5 people in one week. Hell, they just hired two new people to our program, might just walk up and be like ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE!

What are the circumstances making everybody leave?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Chelagoras The Boulder

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: June 14, 2018, 07:12:43 pm »
Well, for starters, they have a reputation for low pay, even among the mental health field, which is really saying something.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Chelagoras The Boulder

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: June 14, 2018, 07:17:36 pm »
The only upside to that is that they have an entire training institute to help you get certificates and shit. But seeing as I had a degree and qualifications BEFORE being hired into a position that is SO ENTRY LEVEL, I shit you not, ONE OF OUR CLIENTS CAN DO IT AFTER ONE WEEK OF TRAINING, one can see how maybe I'm not getting the full value of that.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: June 14, 2018, 08:00:52 pm »
So, speaking of work...

HR have rescheduled another meeting with me.  Given we've only arranged two meetings thus far, and both have had to be rescheduled (in each case adding an extra week into the process), that is quite impressive.

Oh well, at least this means I can have some beers and watch Egypt vs Uruguay tomorrow.

Ben Shapiro

• Deserved It
  • Can one really say that pot isn't reckless?
    • View Profile
    • Preventing another Big Tobacco
« Reply #1014 on: June 15, 2018, 07:42:11 am »
Ya'll still cucking?

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 15, 2018, 09:09:33 am »
So, speaking of work...

HR have rescheduled another meeting with me.  Given we've only arranged two meetings thus far, and both have had to be rescheduled (in each case adding an extra week into the process), that is quite impressive.

Oh well, at least this means I can have some beers and watch Egypt vs Uruguay tomorrow.

Which do you think will happen first the management meeting or the legal letter landing on their desk?
May you find your worth in the waking world

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 15, 2018, 09:44:49 am »
The police are also taking their sweet time, so hard to say

Hoopla!

• gives people the beeps, and most certainly
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 15, 2018, 01:35:33 pm »
Ya'll still cucking?

Cuck a doodle doo.
“Soon all of us will have special names” — Professor Brian O’Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" — Walt Whitman

Ben Shapiro

• Deserved It
  • Can one really say that pot isn't reckless?
    • View Profile
    • Preventing another Big Tobacco
« Reply #1018 on: June 20, 2018, 11:22:03 pm »
Alright Trump signed the documentation to HALT the separation of immigrant families.

Congrats democrats/liberals you can go back to not caring about immigrants as usual. You can also go "lallalallala" whenever someone mentions the fact Obama deported, and seperated more immigrants than Bush did.

Also can you stop asking me to fuck your wife?
Yea I get it Bernie can still win. Fuck off.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 20, 2018, 11:31:41 pm »
Alright Trump signed the documentation to HALT the separation of immigrant families.

Congrats democrats/liberals you can go back to not caring about immigrants as usual. You can also go "lallalallala" whenever someone mentions the fact Obama deported, and seperated more immigrants than Bush did.

Also can you stop asking me to fuck your wife?
Yea I get it Bernie can still win. Fuck off.

Well, aside from the fact that Obama did not separate in 8 years more families than Trump did in 6 weeks, okay.

However, there are in fact kiddie gulags and YOU owe ME a beer.  And you gotta do the monkey dance.

- The same dumbass.