Author Topic: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase  (Read 17401 times)

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Reply #540 on: November 16, 2017, 09:37:42 pm »
Sad to say, after many years, The Frost Heaves have broken up.  No acrimony, just run its course.

I'll be curating and uploading various albums, demos, remixes, and the like over at http://frostheaves.bandcamp.com.

Current mood: sad, but resigned to it.

:(

No more desert driving music.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 16, 2017, 11:14:54 pm »
Sad to say, after many years, The Frost Heaves have broken up.  No acrimony, just run its course.

I'll be curating and uploading various albums, demos, remixes, and the like over at http://frostheaves.bandcamp.com.

Current mood: sad, but resigned to it.

End of an era.

And I think the break up of The Frost Heaves is sending ripples through the universe as it took me several times to even type coherently.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #542 on: November 17, 2017, 12:55:54 pm »
Sorry to hear that LMNO.

That wasn’t the only band you were in though, was it?
I still have Donald., but that's more political punk. 

:(

No more desert driving music.

I took to the habit of multitracking our practice sessions, so there may be some posthumous releases, at least.

End of an era.

And I think the break up of The Frost Heaves is sending ripples through the universe as it took me several times to even type coherently.

That's what happens when you write a song about the Old Ones.

Eater of Clowns

• Deposed Mexico
  • Deserved It
  • Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 18, 2017, 01:37:10 pm »
FROST HEAVES REUNION SHOW 2017
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Emo Howard

• Anti-Neanderthal-Defamation-Social-Justice-Warrior
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 19, 2017, 12:53:19 pm »
Shit LMNO, sorry to hear it.  :sad:
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 19, 2017, 10:55:33 pm »
Man, dontcha just love it when people are so concerned about you and your diabetes they make themselves a bigger nuisance than the diabetes itself?

also sorry to hear your bands breaking up, LMNO
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 19, 2017, 11:17:34 pm »
Man, dontcha just love it when people are so concerned about you and your diabetes they make themselves a bigger nuisance than the diabetes itself?

also sorry to hear your bands breaking up, LMNO

Have you been getting advice from crunchies yet?

"No need for Metformin, just eat lots of kale and use essential oils."

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 19, 2017, 11:41:20 pm »
Cousin wants me to go vegan. Sister wants me to get a gastric bypass or something. Because supporting me in how i actually WANT to handle my diabetes would just be pure madness.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 20, 2017, 03:50:50 am »
Cousin wants me to go vegan. Sister wants me to get a gastric bypass or something. Because supporting me in how i actually WANT to handle my diabetes would just be pure madness.

Just do what the doctor says, maintain a diet diary, and tell them you'll consider their ideas.

Do not consider their ideas.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 20, 2017, 10:41:16 pm »
Oh dear.  I've just seen where the Christmas party, not the school's but the other one, is being held.  A very exclusive club for former and current members of the special forces and intelligence community.

Must...not...get...drunk...mock SAS...for...being...caught...by...Libyan..farmers ...

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 20, 2017, 11:40:32 pm »
Job didn't work out. Long story short I had a massive panic attack followed by uncontrollable suicidal thoughts. I admitted myself for psychiatric care and was in for a little over a week. Not sure where things go from here but I've applied for assistance with the division of vocational rehabilitation. It's a little over a month before they determine my eligibility then we'll see how things go.

I miss having wifi access all the time. I'll still be checking in from time to time as I can here and on fb.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Trivial

• Corporate Drone #5235
  • Deserved It
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 21, 2017, 12:06:16 am »
Job didn't work out. Long story short I had a massive panic attack followed by uncontrollable suicidal thoughts. I admitted myself for psychiatric care and was in for a little over a week. Not sure where things go from here but I've applied for assistance with the division of vocational rehabilitation. It's a little over a month before they determine my eligibility then we'll see how things go.

I miss having wifi access all the time. I'll still be checking in from time to time as I can here and on fb.

Take care of yourself.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

• Corporate Drone #5235
  • Deserved It
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 21, 2017, 12:31:50 am »
Sister's husband has taken to throwing screaming fits if she tries to use the internet or watch tv.  She's also informed me that she doesn't have things that are hers anymore including a laptop I got her because he breaks them.  Yet he manages to not break his crap.

She hasn't left yet because reasons.  I know it's hard, I'm not in her shoes, etc, but geh.

It will be hard to not murder him at Thanksgiving.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

• SHIT FIXER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 21, 2017, 01:35:46 am »
My boss has completely lost her mind.

Not speaking figuratively, here.  That's two people in a row that her position has driven crazy.

I love the work, but the people are either crazy or whingers or both.