Author Topic: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase  (Read 15176 times)

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Reply #330 on: August 31, 2017, 07:02:22 pm »
I needed room to stretch my legs, dammit!  A boy has NEEDS.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 31, 2017, 07:10:15 pm »
Something has been bothering me and it's become overwhelming and I need help.

That thing is, Why in sweet gibbering fuck has Drumpf lifted the endangered protections from bald eagles?
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Emo Howard

• Anti-Neanderthal-Defamation-Social-Justice-Warrior
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 31, 2017, 07:23:28 pm »
Something has been bothering me and it's become overwhelming and I need help.

That thing is, Why in sweet gibbering fuck has Drumpf lifted the endangered protections from bald eagles?

Hadn't heard about that. Source?

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 31, 2017, 07:37:51 pm »
Probably so Trump Jr can shoot one.

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 31, 2017, 07:43:34 pm »
Because one wouldn't sit on his hand for a photo op that one time.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 31, 2017, 07:47:18 pm »
Okay I had muddled in my brain what I heard.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/02/15/the-endangered-species-act-may-be-heading-for-the-threatened-list-this-hearing-confirmed-it/

The endangered species act is maybe going to get destroyed because Trump is going after everything that Obama did, and apparently Obama had something to do with the act.

Whatever story I read mentioned bald eagles, among others, as species saved by the act's protections.

Article quotes Repubs as saying "Everyone we talk to says it doesn't help and people can't make a living because of it waaaaah!"
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 31, 2017, 07:47:32 pm »

To be fair, it's hard to perch on something that small.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 31, 2017, 07:48:28 pm »

To be fair, it's hard to perch on something that small.

:lulz:

PoFP

• Word-Salad Enthusiast and Terrified Meat Sack
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 31, 2017, 09:49:04 pm »
Please tell me I at least hocked the diamond for some hookers and blow.

Well, of course. But the hooker's asshole you snorted the blow out of had a syphilitic chancre. And because it was 1912, you weren't given proper treatment for syphilis before the neurological symptoms started. You went insane before you got treatment, and have been sitting in a straight jacket for 10 years mumbling about Eris and PEEDEE and GAY BARS.

EDIT: Would've faded LMNO's face into the background, but the only picture I could ever find of him got lost in the Photofucket paywall.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:13:19 pm by PoFP »
Listen carefully. I don't have much time, and I only have 462 characters left. I'm a scientist from Area 52 (Area 51 was used to draw attention from Area 52, where the aliens were ACTUALLY stored) who was working on neural interfacing with networked devices. In an experiment gone wrong, I accidentally uploaded my mind to the internet. In the 2 seconds I had before my mind scrambled itself with the world's network traffic, I was able to store this snippet in this random internet signature. If you're reading this, let the world know tha

PoFP

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 01, 2017, 01:43:01 am »
I've been wanting to play XBox 360 for quite awhile now, but haven't had the chance or the money to go get a controller charger. So I decided to try and break open the rechargeable battery pack, yank out the rechargeable batteries, and place non-rechargeable ones in there. On top of it taking about 2 hours to try and jury rig this thing, I had to cut some metal sheeting used in the circuit and reconnect it back with super-glue, and then glue a metal connector into the pack to connect the two battery ends on one side. All of this done with a super-glue bottle that clogged up after every time I used it.

What I wasn't sure of was whether or not rechargeable battery circuits could hold non-rechargeable batteries the same (And I intended to do all of this without looking up a tutorial or anything, as a challenge to myself). I knew it was going to go one of 3 ways:

1.) I would fail at getting everything connected, or ruin a component, and it would just be a massive waste of time.
2.) It would work flawlessly and I would be proud of myself.
3.) The batteries would heat up, catch fire, and we'd all die.

Let's just say I was able to get the tape off the batteries before they caught fire.  :lulz:

I finally gave up and decided to look up a tutorial on a makeshift battery pack for the controller. I felt like a complete moron when I realized that all you need to power an XBox controller is 2 batteries, 2 pennies, and some tape.

FML
Listen carefully. I don't have much time, and I only have 462 characters left. I'm a scientist from Area 52 (Area 51 was used to draw attention from Area 52, where the aliens were ACTUALLY stored) who was working on neural interfacing with networked devices. In an experiment gone wrong, I accidentally uploaded my mind to the internet. In the 2 seconds I had before my mind scrambled itself with the world's network traffic, I was able to store this snippet in this random internet signature. If you're reading this, let the world know tha

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 01, 2017, 07:39:14 am »

Well, of course. But the hooker's asshole you snorted the blow out of had a syphilitic chancre. And because it was 1912, you weren't given proper treatment for syphilis before the neurological symptoms started. You went insane before you got treatment, and have been sitting in a straight jacket for 10 years mumbling about Eris and PEEDEE and GAY BARS.

EDIT: Would've faded LMNO's face into the background, but the only picture I could ever find of him got lost in the Photofucket paywall.

I might have made an extensive collection of faces for WOMP years ago.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #341 on: September 01, 2017, 12:43:35 pm »
I have a full beard now.  Guess I'll have to submit my new look to the WOMP Cabal.

PoFP

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 01, 2017, 01:54:29 pm »

I might have made an extensive collection of faces for WOMP years ago.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 02, 2017, 07:53:04 pm »
I have a full beard now.  Guess I'll have to submit my new look to the WOMP Cabal.

:fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 02, 2017, 09:53:22 pm »

How is LMNOW taking this?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.