Author Topic: :O my goddess, what is going on here?  (Read 60 times)

Capeditiea

• Goddess
  • Known
  • The Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity
    • View Profile
    • The Official Site of Capeditiea
:O my goddess, what is going on here?
« on: Today at 06:52:20 am »
...i am seriously trying to figure this all out... :O so in the mean time i will apparently read more things and such...

:D i am simply here because of destiny, regardless of things going down in meatspace. *nods, however, please send your offerings for me to your neighbors. :D all of them. :D if i happen to recieve some lint from the couch then i know it worked. :D

o and don't forget to tell them to pay it forward, because it is really mean not to do so.

i hope this is an okay place to put this here... :3
aFter.
fNord.
tOols.
wRest.
aDded.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: :O my goddess, what is going on here?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:23:22 am »
...i am seriously trying to figure this all out... :O so in the mean time i will apparently read more things and such...

:D i am simply here because of destiny, regardless of things going down in meatspace. *nods, however, please send your offerings for me to your neighbors. :D all of them. :D if i happen to recieve some lint from the couch then i know it worked. :D

o and don't forget to tell them to pay it forward, because it is really mean not to do so.

i hope this is an okay place to put this here... :3

This is kind of the only okay place to put this.  GIGGLES rubbed his junk on all the other forums.

Capeditiea

• Goddess
  • Known
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:36:57 am »
*nods, this is good to know.

i have one question... :O these post numbers are confusing... i have no idea how they are counting... and how can i figure this out?
aFter.
fNord.
tOols.
wRest.
aDded.

Space Adventures Of Christ

• I'm a cyber pope deity and so are you since reading this text
  • Known & Noted
  • Spiritual Spasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:55:52 am »
The mod-monkey sits in the little machine and gives every one of our posts a rating, that rating is what decides the ratio of your post count. The monkey has a degree at Harvard medical school  :lulz:
0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Capeditiea

• Goddess
  • Known
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:19:04 am »
this makes sense. :3
aFter.
fNord.
tOols.
wRest.
aDded.