Oh cool! Positive feedback! And people want to know how I did it.
Yep, potrace. First, I compared all of the versions of the image I had and chose the one with the most detail. Then I doubled the image's size, played with the contrast a little, and then got tedious.
PSP3 lets you zoom in real close (I prefer around 8:1) and have two colors on the mouse (left-click and right-click). So, for two or three days, I changed each pixel to black or white, occasionally potracing to see if the results were any good.
And I did that to each and every line and curve in the image.
The results aren't perfect though. I changed a few highlights that weren't tracing that well, and added a disc to the crest. The discs aren't as round as I'd like them either, but by the time I noticed it I was sick of looking at Syadasti and said "good enough."