News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

.GIFs

Started by putz, June 12, 2006, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

putz

I have another one that I made tonight, and it's really fuckin cool, but you'll have to take my word on it for now.  The damn imageshack people have a 1.5 meg limit on their uploads, and the .GIF file is 1.8.  The only solution I've been able to come up with is to start over from scratch with a smaller picture size.  I'll have it up in a couple of days.
You really are children here I cant believe it???

putz

minus several frames and 3/4 of its original size.

Proxy

Triple Zero

if you make the background opaque grey instead of the vague grainy paper texture it is now, your .GIF will become quite a lot smaller. also, since you use just grayscale, reducing the number of colours you use to, say, 16 (instead of the default 256) will probably help.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: putz

minus several frames and 3/4 of its original size.

Hahaha! That's fucking swote!

putz

More being planned.

Proxy

I'm not sure I get that one. Mormons and the numbers 7 and 9? Is the peacock important?

Proxy,
Doesn't do signoffs like this normally but is pretty tired and dazed

putz

The piont is that you're not supposed to get it.  I know, lolz23pinealglandetcetera.
The idea made me laugh, and that's all I'm really worried about.

Proxy

Ah, I see. I spent a while trying to figure it out, which I guess was your point. I pwned (my pance?).

Felix

Absurdist, with undertones of actual meaning.  I laughed.