News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

ECH Fall Tour 2010

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 28, 2010, 04:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

youuuu should stop by in gilroy!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

East Coast Hustle

If I still end up swinging south and stopping in SD and LA, that's totally doable. If I have to shorten my trip and come into SF on I-80 I won't be able to make the detour. I'm really hoping I don't have to be back to the ship until the 15th, which will give me time to swing south.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysnomia

if not I'll make the, now 1.5hr, drive to sf.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

East Coast Hustle

OK, my time off is finalized. And much shorter than it was originally supposed to be.

Fred, I'm leaving Maine on the morning of the 27th (maybe even late the night of the 26th), I should be in your neck of the woods on the evening of the 27th.

Z^3, I'm hoping to leave Ohio early the morning of the 28th and be in Lincoln that evening. Not sure I can make that in one day, but I'm'a try.

Net & Siggy, I'll be in PDX on the 2nd and fly back out the morning of the 10th, and during the week I'm there I'll be in Seattle for a day or two, so it might make sense for all 3 of us to go grab some beers together one night.

Everyone else, I wish my job didn't mean that my plans always change at the last minute, but it does, and I'm sorry I won't have a chance to stop by and hang out. The good news is that I'm supposed to get an entire month off in January and I'm planning on using that time to move back to Maine (mostly for tax reasons, since I'll only actually be there a month or two out of the year). Since it will be January, I'm planning on driving down to LA, then driving across the southern part of the country, so...Lizzy, Roger, and Freeky will get to see me then and Cram and the MassIsland clique will either see me then or sometime as I'll be back in geographical proximity. If there's anybody else on the I-80/I-84 corridor that wants to hang out (I'm looking at you, Vex and Badge), let me know and I'll try to make it work.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

is this october or september  :lol:

East Coast Hustle

September. In other words, 2 weeks from today.

Adios

Next trip then, or I will accidentally all over your galley.

BADGE OF HONOR

You're welcome to stop by as always.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

East Coast Hustle

Cool, I think if I push hard and start early I can make SLC from Lincoln in a day. Be a LONG day, but probably doable. And if I do puss out and make camp somewhere in western Wyoming, I'll have enough time to stop in SLC for lunch and still not blow my timetable.

BADGE OF HONOR

Do you have my phone number?  If not I'll give it to you and you can drop me a line.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

eighteen buddha strike

I think I finally found a decent bar.

East Coast Hustle

Well, if you hadn't I figured we would just go find someplace full of cornfed yahoos and MAKE it a good bar.

And by "good bar", of course, I mean the kind of place we like to drink in.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Ok are you still stopping for the night with me or do I have to drink all this beer by myself?  

If you are swinging through around food time you can stop for a meal with us!

East Coast Hustle

Unfortunately, my revised timeline pretty much constrains me to the I-80 corridor, which leaves the Lou out, unless I manage to leave Maine a day earlier than planned, which depends on my mechanic and how quickly he can put a new axle joint in and fix my broken 4WD hub. Plan on not seeing me, but I'll PM you and let you know if I manage to get outta Maine on the 26th instead of the 27th.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 14, 2010, 05:16:06 PM
Unfortunately, my revised timeline pretty much constrains me to the I-80 corridor, which leaves the Lou out, unless I manage to leave Maine a day earlier than planned, which depends on my mechanic and how quickly he can put a new axle joint in and fix my broken 4WD hub. Plan on not seeing me, but I'll PM you and let you know if I manage to get outta Maine on the 26th instead of the 27th.

Sounds like a plan!!