News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Family of Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch seeks arrest

Started by Freeky, March 11, 2012, 04:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Junkenstein

It's almost like he's trying to get people to hate him. Or his need to be seen as some kind of hero is somewhat pathological.

Stupid question, but would the police officers involved not actually be liable (Criminal or Civil) for something here? No idea what but it seems a lot like some kind of fraud. If the guy is still seeking/taking donations then I'd guess he'd be open to something on that front.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Fucker is still packing.
And he was in Texas, which is ALREADY fucked up and doesn't NEED any fuckbrain backwash out of Florida.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: stelz on July 31, 2013, 09:45:52 PM
Fucker is still packing.
And he was in Texas, which is ALREADY fucked up and doesn't NEED any fuckbrain backwash out of Florida.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/

Well, that's the whole point, isn't it?  Get away with manslaughter, continue to carry a gun.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah.

It's not like he's a felon or anything like that.  :horrormirth:

Junkenstein

So are we taking bets on the time lapse until the next incident? For someone apparently terrified for their life, he's not keeping any kind of low profile at all.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Thirty minutes outside Dallas, packing, and a lead foot.

Junkenstein

I have a horrible suspicion that this thread has somehow triggered the bots again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think there are multiple things going on here, among them a sense of righteous invulnerability combined with suppressed shame and horror at what he did. With this combination, acting out is pretty much inevitable. My guess is that he will attempt to seek more and more situations in which to play hero, until he is either himself killed, or kills someone else in a way that can't be passed off as self-defense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 31, 2013, 10:07:18 PM
I think there are multiple things going on here, among them a sense of righteous invulnerability combined with suppressed shame and horror at what he did. With this combination, acting out is pretty much inevitable. My guess is that he will attempt to seek more and more situations in which to play hero, until he is either himself killed, or kills someone else in a way that can't be passed off as self-defense.

Oh yes. That fits perfectly. I'd say at least one of those is inevitable.