A Discordian hero is in the hospital tonight

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 10, 2012, 07:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

I have never heard of Danny Chaoflux until this thread, but he has my deepest respect!

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

East Coast Hustle

I want to buy him a shitload of beers next time I'm home.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So, aftermath; the house is devastated and everything has to be cleaned. They will need a professional cleaning service to clear the house of the CS gas residue, and it could cost them $15k or more.

If anyone here wants to donate even a couple of bucks, it would add up. Here's the donation link: http://eaglesrest.chipin.com/cleanup-martins-house
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but is there really no recourse available to them from the City of Portland? That's pretty shitty.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 13, 2012, 01:49:12 PM
I guess I shouldn't be surprised but is there really no recourse available to them from the City of Portland? That's pretty shitty.

Is this the same Portland I've been hearing about?  Because if it is, they'll probably beat him for asking.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 13, 2012, 01:49:12 PM

Danny could get his medical expenses paid for if he sued, but I don't think you can recoup for damages incurred while the police were "doing their duty".

BTW what I have learned from this is that if there's an intruder in my house, I shouldn't call the police until I already have him subdued and restrained. I'm not actually sure I should call them then... I should probably just beat the living shit out of him, strip him naked, and kick him into the street to die of hypothermia.

East Coast Hustle

That's been my response the couple times it's happened to me and it seems to have worked out well so far. :lulz: