News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

I have a question for you...

Started by The seer, December 11, 2005, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verthaine

THE OFFICIAL CHURCH OF ERIS ANSWERS:
If angels can fall, may devils rise?
I don't know,I didn't do it
Are all patterns of thought inborn or learned?
If you believe you are right, then everything you say is right?
Can a lepoard change its spots?
Is there any redemption?
Is nobility defined or inborn?
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: VerthaineTHE OFFICIAL CHURCH OF ERIS ANSWERS:
Is there any redemption?

So you say...

TGRR,
Wants to hear your alibi.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Verthaine

Sorry Rog,I have to plead the 5th on this one.The answers to those questians are covered by the 17th level of the Erisian Mysterees and Terrans aren't ready for them untill at least 2111.I could lose my tenure if I do.Of course,if your are a trans-d traveller,and you have a contraband multiversal quantum computer,all you have to do is Moogle the answer.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: VerthaineSorry Rog,I have to plead the 5th on this one.The answers to those questians are covered by the 17th level of the Erisian Mysterees and Terrans aren't ready for them untill at least 2111.I could lose my tenure if I do.Of course,if your are a trans-d traveller,and you have a contraband multiversal quantum computer,all you have to do is Moogle the answer.

S'ok.  I am no longer a Terran, remember?

TGRR,
God of Vengeful Hatred.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Verthaine

Thats because this planet's t-d comm relay system  is located on the New Orleans t-d nexus gate,which is still on the fritz.I am trying my best to get it up and running,but getting parts to this backwater universe is a bitch.I would have to do missionary work out in the middle of a no-where dimension.Anyone know where I can get a Deborian giga-transcapacitor for cheap?

and to Roger,join the Church of Eris and I may tell you the REAL ANSWERS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Verthaine
and to Roger,join the Church of Eris and I may tell you the REAL ANSWERS.

I already know the answers.

1.  NEVER forget, pretend to forgive.

2.  Do unto others 100X worse than they just did unto you.

3.  Don't bother trying to crucify yourself...you can't get the last nail in.

4.  The Moody Blues and Simply Red together still don't hold a candle to Deep Purple.

Verthaine

I meant the anwer to these questions'

Is there any redemption?

Who you trying to fool Rog.
Those answers you gave are multiversal truths that any novice td jumper would know.I didn't just fall of the teegarg cart you know.Your quite known  to be very high up amongst the Trans-Dimensional Church of the Sub-Genius,as well we both know.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: VerthaineI meant the anwer to these questions'

Is there any redemption?

Those answers you gave are multiversal truths that any novice td jumper would know.I didn't just fall of the teegarg cart you know.Your quite known  to be very high up amongst the Trans-Dimensional Church of the Sub-Genius,as well we both know.

Which is why I don't approve of this sort of thing being bandied about.

After all, how many normals will unwittingly get their hands on this pseudo-deep shit, and TRY it?

We'll be cleaning goo off the zimmerplatz for the next 3 years.

Verthaine

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: VerthaineI meant the anwer to these questions'

Is there any redemption?

Which is why I don't approve of this sort of thing being bandied about.

After all, how many normals will unwittingly get their hands on this cutie-deep shit, and TRY it?

We'll be cleaning goo off the zimmerplatz for the next 3 years.

TRU DAT!!!

BADGE OF HONOR

Eh, he can either fend for himself or leave again.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodEh, he can either fend for himself or leave again.

RBG...the Great White Shark of PD. :lol:

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodEh, he can either fend for himself or leave again.

Not bull shark?

:(
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God

Not bull shark?

:(
Pelagic?