News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 03, 2014, 06:53:52 AM
So, as part of my research into nextgen input devices, I have purchased a tiny helicopter. Fuck me these things are harder to fly than they look. Capable of going a couple of hundred feet in the air, I start to freak out when it reaches an altitude of 5. P3nTK9 has decided it's evil and must be eaten so I'm forced to crash it into the kitchen, rather than the living room.

Next step - get it on the slab, rip it's guts out, wire it into my laptop and teach the little bastard to fly itself.

FOR SCIENCE!!!

I knew it was only a matter of time since you posted that video in the tech forum. :lol:

Though you have a high bar to set since the near copter-dicking of Putin.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 03, 2014, 03:17:44 PM
So I hung out with my friend E last night. It was enjoyable up until she started talking about being tied up, and it spun into this whole thing about how she noticed a mark on the wall and realized it was from her previous fling, and then proceeded in great detail about how it got there, and I realized that the specific thing that annoys the shit out of me isn't just that it's TMI, because we all TMI all the time, it's what friends do. It's that it has a specific quality of "LOOK AT ME, I'M TOTALLY HAVING SEX" that I remember people doing around 18-20. And she always follows it with "sorry for the TMI!" No, girl, you are not sorry. You on some level, for some unfathomable reason, really want your friends to know that you get some deep-dick kinky sex. But listen, here's the thing: we've ALL been there. Even those of us she just can't (and shouldn't) picture doing some down-dawg-dirty-hot kinky shit. A little detergent will get that grease stain out of the wall. Nobody cares.

In these situations, I sometimes get a vibe like they're testing the threesome waters but don't just want to come out and ask.

Quote from: Oberinspektor Derrick on May 03, 2014, 03:20:46 PM
I've planted trees and flowers in the garden, fixed WaffleGF's bike, my own bike, destroyed the bike pump, done the dishes and read half a book today.
I was supposed to take the bike to the woods and set up a strongman camp. I'll do that tomorrow. Unless I find more plants to plant.

:awesome:

BIKES!

Quote from: The Suu on May 03, 2014, 03:29:03 AM
Of course, the best part about my newfound giggle fits when so called bad news drops, is that the CO thinks I'm awesome, while the majority of the wives leave me alone. Except for my neighbor, who is equally as batshit and still wants to set up parameter snares around our building to catch creepy maintenance men.

Your neighbor sounds ok....

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 03, 2014, 03:25:13 PM
Ugh. I wrote sad things and then I cried so hard I have a headache.

:(

I always get horrible sinus headaches after a bad case of the sads.

Quote from: Cain on May 03, 2014, 04:52:02 PM
I love the Student Loans Company.  They're like some sort of totalitarian monster, something Stalin would've dreamed up had he gone into the world of business.

No less than three days after getting a new job, I get a letter "reminding me" that should my earnings fall above the threshold, I will be making repayments.  No numbers, no new information.  Just a creepily fast reminder that the SLC and Treasury talk all the time.

Isn't that an incentive to just never make money over that threshold?

Suu

Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on May 04, 2014, 12:27:40 AM
Quote from: The Suu on May 03, 2014, 03:29:03 AM
Of course, the best part about my newfound giggle fits when so called bad news drops, is that the CO thinks I'm awesome, while the majority of the wives leave me alone. Except for my neighbor, who is equally as batshit and still wants to set up parameter snares around our building to catch creepy maintenance men.

Your neighbor sounds ok....

They're good kids. I say kids in that she just turned 21 last week. We drink wine and talk about killing things with projectiles. She's the closest human to Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games I know and could probably survive in the woods for months. Caveat being she's the oldest of 8 and was Christian homeschooled her whole life in the Adirondacks, leading to a rather pro-life agenda, but she's not preachy or an activist, and doesn't mind my opinions in the slightest when I start frothing at the mouth.  I figure in the 2 more years her husband and mine will be on the submarine together, I can work on corrupting her slowly. There's still time. She's going to teach me how to shoot a bow this month while the boy is at school.   :evil:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

Just got to Toronto. Felt good literally the moment I got out of the taxi. I plan to go for a walk first thing tomorrow morning, just so I can head off my habit of staying shut in before it even starts. I really think this'll be a good summer for me.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Salty

Quote from: President Television on May 04, 2014, 03:32:01 AM
Just got to Toronto. Felt good literally the moment I got out of the taxi. I plan to go for a walk first thing tomorrow morning, just so I can head off my habit of staying shut in before it even starts. I really think this'll be a good summer for me.

That's awesome, hope it keeps up.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on May 04, 2014, 12:25:25 AM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 03, 2014, 03:17:44 PM
So I hung out with my friend E last night. It was enjoyable up until she started talking about being tied up, and it spun into this whole thing about how she noticed a mark on the wall and realized it was from her previous fling, and then proceeded in great detail about how it got there, and I realized that the specific thing that annoys the shit out of me isn't just that it's TMI, because we all TMI all the time, it's what friends do. It's that it has a specific quality of "LOOK AT ME, I'M TOTALLY HAVING SEX" that I remember people doing around 18-20. And she always follows it with "sorry for the TMI!" No, girl, you are not sorry. You on some level, for some unfathomable reason, really want your friends to know that you get some deep-dick kinky sex. But listen, here's the thing: we've ALL been there. Even those of us she just can't (and shouldn't) picture doing some down-dawg-dirty-hot kinky shit. A little detergent will get that grease stain out of the wall. Nobody cares.

In these situations, I sometimes get a vibe like they're testing the threesome waters but don't just want to come out and ask.

Oh sweet jesus. I really hope that's not it! Awkward.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: President Television on May 04, 2014, 03:32:01 AM

Yay!

President Television

I'm already feeling more alive. Someone shared this on Facebook and I wrote up a response:

QuoteI don't know about everyone else, but I don't dislike conspiracy theorists because I'm afraid of the reptilian boogeyman. I dislike them for half-assing their critical thinking. Like, yeah, you question authority. Of course. That's the first step. But it's just the first step. Not listening to what the government tells you doesn't give everyone else that wants you to believe something carte blanche to root around inside your cranium and plant woo-selling mystical bullshit marketing memes. My problem with conspiracy theorists isn't that they're too paranoid, it's that they're not paranoid enough. They're too gullible. Too addicted to exclusive knowledge and fitting into their little fan clubs to genuinely give a shit one way or another about the truth. I piss on your Alex Jones, and your David Icke, and both of their piddly little "secrets". Think for yourself, schmuck.

RAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
:crankey:  :madbanana: :rogpipe: :nuke2: :walken: :love: :jihaad: :mccain: :cramstipated:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Junkenstein

Sadowitz yesterday, still the closet thing I've had to a religious experience. The man is a legitimate comedy genius and it's breathtaking to watch him work.

2 more days of Saturday night left.

Pres TV - Glad things are picking up for you man. Write more things. 

Hoops - Likewise.

Net -
QuoteIsn't that an incentive to just never make money over that threshold?
No, it's an incentive to never officially make money over the threshold. Cash in hand is still a pretty big thing in the UK.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on May 04, 2014, 12:36:53 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 03, 2014, 04:52:02 PM
I love the Student Loans Company.  They're like some sort of totalitarian monster, something Stalin would've dreamed up had he gone into the world of business.

No less than three days after getting a new job, I get a letter "reminding me" that should my earnings fall above the threshold, I will be making repayments.  No numbers, no new information.  Just a creepily fast reminder that the SLC and Treasury talk all the time.

Isn't that an incentive to just never make money over that threshold?

Oh yes.

To be fair, the threshold is about £15000, which is just above what most charities estimate to be the "living minimum wage" in the UK.  But yes.  I know at least one person who earns exactly £14999 per year and never intends to pay his loan back.  He does live in Wales, however.