News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

WTF, Snowden???

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, July 07, 2013, 05:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I...apologize. I was just hit over the head with bad news sources as a young child.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Seriously though, I don't think that Edward Snowden smashing in the faces of 1 week old baby puppies with a meat tenderizer has much of anything to do with the NSA
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 08, 2013, 03:12:34 PM
I got that, but I think in this instance there are too many potential backers for Anti-Snowden shit of all flavours.

Taking the corporate interests alone, they've got a massive profit incentive to smear anyone who tarnishes their brand. Align government interests with that and you could guess all year and still not name the right culprit.

Also, there's the thing that this kind of shit does not always need any kind of backing. There's plenty of internet detectives now, and just like every other section of humanity, they've got their share of crazy.

Ahem:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/author/t-steelman/

QuoteArticles by: T. Steelman
I am a life-long Liberal who has been writing for as long as I can remember and have always written about injustice: I have been writing online about politics since 2007. I am also a Wiccan High Priestess and have been a Wiccan since I was 15. Consequently, I am a religious freedom activist and write on the topic a lot. I am a fan of Progressive Rock as well as Progressive politics. I live in Western Washington with my husband, daughter, 2 cats and a small herd of alpacas

It continues.

The Prosecution rests.

Oh god. Oh fuck. Yeah, that says it ALL.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: stelz on July 08, 2013, 08:13:07 PM
I got that, but I think in this instance there are too many potential backers for Anti-Snowden shit of all flavours.

Taking the corporate interests alone, they've got a massive profit incentive to smear anyone who tarnishes their brand. Align government interests with that and you could guess all year and still not name the right culprit.

Also, there's the thing that this kind of shit does not always need any kind of backing. There's plenty of internet detectives now, and just like every other section of humanity, they've got their share of crazy.

Ahem:

I am a life-long Liberal who has been writing for as long as I can remember and have always written about injustice: I have been writing online about politics since 2007. I am also a Wiccan High Priestess and have been a Wiccan since I was 15. Consequently, I am a religious freedom activist and write on the topic a lot. I am a fan of Progressive Rock as well as Progressive politics. I live in Western Washington with my husband, daughter, 2 cats and a small herd of alpacas

It continues.

The Prosecution rests.

Something wrong with a religion that allows 15 year old High Priestesses.

ETA: Misread that, but they still do.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pergamos

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 08, 2013, 09:51:39 PM
Quote from: stelz on July 08, 2013, 08:13:07 PM

Ahem:

It continues.

The Prosecution rests.

Something wrong with a religion that allows 15 year old High Priestesses.

ETA: Misread that, but they still do.

I know, nearly as bad as one that makes everyone a pope...

Left

Quote from: Pergamos on July 09, 2013, 04:03:57 AM
I know, nearly as bad as one that makes everyone a pope...

We don't make them popes.  We merely acknowledge their pre-existing popehood.  :p

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on July 08, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
Junkenstein sez
Ahem:

I am a life-long Liberal who has been writing for as long as I can remember and have always written about injustice: I have been writing online about politics since 2007. I am also a Wiccan High Priestess and have been a Wiccan since I was 15. Consequently, I am a religious freedom activist and write on the topic a lot. I am a fan of Progressive Rock as well as Progressive politics. I live in Western Washington with my husband, daughter, 2 cats and a small herd of alpacas.

The Prosecution rests.

TELL ME WHY THIS THREAD EXISTS!

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY.

JESUS FUCK

I JUST PUNCHED 15 BABIES IN THE FACE BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS SO TERRIBLE.

Jesus fuck, seriously.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."