Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 04:51:16 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 24, 2014, 04:44:44 PM
and also FUCK HOLIDAYS.

Only in the West could we take the idea of a day off and turn it into 60 days of horrible stress.

Do you part, Nigel...Pimp slap a Salvation Army Santa today.

I don't even celebrate Christmas, so I mostly ignore that. But the way school is scheduled around Thanksgiving sucks, because I can't even use the day off to get homework done. I'm just fucked.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

http://livingtraditionally.com/wisdom-teeth-dental-scam-need-wisdom-teeth-1/

QuoteIn the 1900s, Dr. Weston A. Price did extensive research on the connection between oral health and diseases. He discovered native tribes, with their traditional diets, that were almost 100 percent free of tooth decay. He came to the conclusion that dental and overall health lie in nutrition. Fortunately, this discovery is practiced by holistic dentists nowadays whom understand that when you supply enough nutrients to the jaw bone during its development, all 32 teeth will have proper space in your mouth without crowding. This means that proper nutrition is the key behind trouble free wisdom teeth.

I want to do something bad now.

I think I will go give Mike a long, meaningful, and suggestive stare.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 24, 2014, 04:58:36 PM
and also FUCK HOLIDAYS.

Only in the West could we take the idea of a day off and turn it into 60 days of horrible stress.

I don't even celebrate Christmas, so I mostly ignore that. But the way school is scheduled around Thanksgiving sucks, because I can't even use the day off to get homework done. I'm just fucked.

Thanksgiving is a time of trial for me.  We go to my parent's house for Thanksgiving, mostly on account of my dad.

My mother sits there and tells my wife embarrassing stories about my childhood.  This stopped being funny when I was 18.  Wait, no, it was never funny.  My wife spends the whole meal cringing and trying to change the subject.  I go home mad.

It's the holidays.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

My crew and I were just bullshitting at lunchtime about how we'd like to go when it's time.

Larry (not FA, the new guy):  "I want to smother under the Swedish Bikini Team."

Tim:  "Face down in a pile of cocaine, if I have my druthers."

Me:  "I don't care how I die, as long as it's in a manner that makes everyone who hears about it feel all BAD and sick inside whenever it's brought up."

Them:  *stare*
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

For me, while blowing up a great evil.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

LMNO

Without much of a fuss, for the benefit of those who may still love me.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 04:41:03 PM
Yanno, I'm a really busy guy, by which I mean there are endless things that keep me away from the house.

Or would, if I didn't FORCE time for Jenn.  Not as much as I would like, but at least a couple of waking hours a day, bare minimum.

It isn't easy, but I do it because I want to be with her.  If I didn't, I imagine she'd leave me.

Just saying.

Also, she won't beat you properly if you don't spend time with her.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 24, 2014, 07:03:11 PM
Without much of a fuss, for the benefit of those who may still love me.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 04:41:03 PM
Yanno, I'm a really busy guy, by which I mean there are endless things that keep me away from the house.

Or would, if I didn't FORCE time for Jenn.  Not as much as I would like, but at least a couple of waking hours a day, bare minimum.

It isn't easy, but I do it because I want to be with her.  If I didn't, I imagine she'd leave me.

Just saying.

Also, she won't beat you properly if you don't spend time with her.

Yeah, well...yeah.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 06:42:34 PM
My crew and I were just bullshitting at lunchtime about how we'd like to go when it's time.

Larry (not FA, the new guy):  "I want to smother under the Swedish Bikini Team."

Tim:  "Face down in a pile of cocaine, if I have my druthers."

Me:  "I don't care how I die, as long as it's in a manner that makes everyone who hears about it feel all BAD and sick inside whenever it's brought up."

Them:  *stare*

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 05:02:09 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 24, 2014, 04:58:36 PM
and also FUCK HOLIDAYS.

Thanksgiving is a time of trial for me.  We go to my parent's house for Thanksgiving, mostly on account of my dad.

My mother sits there and tells my wife embarrassing stories about my childhood.  This stopped being funny when I was 18.  Wait, no, it was never funny.  My wife spends the whole meal cringing and trying to change the subject.  I go home mad.

It's the holidays.

I usually love Thanksgiving, because we all go to my friend Jake's house and I get tipsy and 25 people all bring food and we soak up the liquor with the food and go home at 6 and enjoy a relaxing evening.

President Television

I kinda have an idea, but I don't know how well it'll go over, so I think I should run it past Open Bar before actually doing it. I kinda want to take all the supernatural entities that've shown up in PD stories over the years and give them Pathfinder stats so enterprising DMs can throw them into their games. I know it kinda robs them of their mystery and associated horror if we give them a codified set of abilities, but at the same time I think it could be cool as hell, and I already have a couple of ideas.

I normally wouldn't stat Eris, but all I really want to do for deities is write up their alignments and a list of domains for their clerics, and her domains are pretty obviously Chaos, Madness, Trickery, and War. I kinda have an idea for the guy(I forget his name) who makes deals with people for their bones. How to make him work, I mean. For monsters, there are Nessies, Upside-Down People, Spiders(probably Lawful Evil or Lawful Neutral Outsiders with some illusion and enchantment SLAs), and all kinds of other things. For deities, there are Eris(CN), "Bob"(CN), the Skinsaw Queen(N), the Machine(LN/LE), Payne(CG), and probably some others I've forgotten about. I might also throw together a Yeti bloodline for sorcerers and bloodragers, for that tangy Subgenius zip.

Does anyone think this is a bad idea?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

I do, but then again, I'm a jerk, and I don't RPG.

President Television

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 25, 2014, 01:18:48 PM
I do, but then again, I'm a jerk, and I don't RPG.

Nah, your opinion is still pretty important here. If anyone takes issue with it, I know it'll probably have less to do with "this won't be fun in a game" and more to do with "you're dicking with the source material", so it doesn't really matter if you play RPGs or not.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

eeeeeeeeeeeee!

one of my feminist collective was on the radio promoting our RTN and did an amazing job

also just chased up the letting agents for the place i really want. I want to know if they are happy to accept my cats , and i also offered to replace the carpet in the bathroom (WHY GODS WHY DO PEOPLE FIT CARPETS IN BATHROOMS?)outta my dime to hopefully mebbe sweeten the deal a bit because its 3rd floor in yank parlance, and ain't nobody got time for 2 cats on the 3rd floor with carpet in the bathroom! (me, or presumably, any sane landlord) and helps me look responsible and wanting to keep the place nice.

for the price and location (on awesome commute links) it's HUGE (it'd be huge at 600pcm, it's 525). Bigger than here even, and if i get the place i'll also be helping a young family out of a financial jam because they are liable for the rent until may and have just got a council flat. The hallway is so wide that it's a whole second reception room/dining room and both the bedroom and the lounge are bigger than my room here, which is the largest room in my current place, and the bathroom and kitchen are similarly large (double the size of here in both cases) It's an old georgian renovated into flats 3 storey townhouse and it's unbelievably, sickeningly large. Case in point, i saw a place that was 20 quid cheaper and you would've got 4 of that place in the one i'm chasing.

BREAKING __________________

no cats. pissflaps.

2 more viewings lined up though

Doktor Howl

So, after this Ferguson business, I have blocked about half my FB friends for yukking it up over Brown's death and the riots.

Actual quote from someone I've known for over a year, who always made sense in the past:

Quote from: CletusI hope the police kill a bunch of those savages in Ferguson.  It's the only way they learn."

Not satire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 03:55:09 PM
So, after this Ferguson business, I have blocked about half my FB friends for yukking it up over Brown's death and the riots.

Actual quote from someone I've known for over a year, who always made sense in the past:

Quote from: CletusI hope the police kill a bunch of those savages in Ferguson.  It's the only way they learn."

Not satire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'm enjoying the "house niggas", and "uncle toms" getting schooled hard by some of my black friends. Shit is hilarious.