News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Really real discordians

Started by Dalek, November 21, 2010, 08:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 27, 2010, 03:26:11 AM
Thanks.  8)

Also, What is up with the quote feture? :?

That's explained in some thread somewhere. Faust changed it to save bandwidth, but it doesn't really, but some of us like it better anyway because it's less cluttery or something.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

I was unable to complete the first page. As to the OP, if someone swallows bullshit how is that my fault? In really real Discordia no one believes anything they read, except what they themselves have posted, and usually less that half of that.

Damn you TGRR.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 27, 2010, 09:46:35 PM
I was unable to complete the first page. As to the OP, if someone swallows bullshit how is that my fault? In really real Discordia no one believes anything they read, except what they themselves have posted, and usually less that half of that.

Damn you TGRR.

Well, Dalekk did this in a drive-by posting, so I thought I'd give him a chance to read what he wrote under what was obviously a serious chemical excursion into self-righteous spagboy land.

I like to help.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 27, 2010, 09:49:13 PM
It hurt my eyes.  :evil:

Then you weren't paying attention.

TGRR,
Only has one optic nerve left.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Dark Monk on November 21, 2010, 08:42:17 PM
I always watch for Discordians who do not believe in the code, and eliminate them accordingly. Join the fold, or be destroyed.

:troof:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on December 28, 2010, 11:24:56 AM
I always watch for Discordians who do not believe in the code, and eliminate them accordingly. Join the fold, or be destroyed.

The funny part is, I can't for the life of me figure out which side you and TDM are endorsing.   :lulz:

The Johnny

Its cheap to kick someone when they're down.

That being said, the OP blows.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 28, 2010, 07:09:12 PM

I just thought it was kind of funny that he shows up telling us all what a pack of dirtbags we are, then a couple of weeks later he shows up moaning about how fucked up his life is.

If a man kicks me and then falls down, damn straight I'm gonna kick him.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2010, 05:22:28 PM
Quote from: Able on December 28, 2010, 11:24:56 AM

The funny part is, I can't for the life of me figure out which side you and TDM are endorsing.   :lulz:

Doesn't help I don't know either
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2010, 07:14:41 PM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 28, 2010, 07:09:12 PM

I just thought it was kind of funny that he shows up telling us all what a pack of dirtbags we are, then a couple of weeks later he shows up moaning about how fucked up his life is.

If a man kicks me and then falls down, damn straight I'm gonna kick him.

It's not kind of funny.

It's fucking hilarious.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."