News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Batman brings in wanted man to Bradford police station

Started by Cain, March 04, 2013, 07:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-21654930

QuoteA man dressed as the caped crusader Batman has handed over a wanted man at a Bradford police station before disappearing into the night.

Police said the costumed crime-fighter marched the 27-year-old man into Trafalgar House Police Station, in the early hours of 25 February.

The man was charged with handling stolen goods and fraud offences.

Police said: "The person who brought the man in was dressed in a full Batman outfit. His identity remains unknown."

Despite speculation on social media the arrested man could know the mysterious crime-fighter, West Yorkshire Police said: "We do not know the identity of the man dressed as Batman and do not know if he is friends with the man who was handed in."

I also note, going by the costume, this was classic Adam West Batman, not latex nipple Batman.

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

I expect we'll hear more about this guy.

Hopefully not in the way I'm expecting.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

QuoteA mystery figure who dressed as Batman and handed a wanted man in at a police station has been unmasked.

Stan Worby, 39, said he accompanied his friend in Bradford while dressed as the caped crusader as a joke.

The takeaway delivery driver said he was "gobsmacked" when his exploits were covered by worldwide media on Monday.

A LIKELY STORY.

Do we have any millionaires with a tragic personal history in Bradford?  I mean, apart from living in Bradford, which is tragedy enough.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.