News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

I really hate to bring this up, but

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 26, 2014, 05:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

our government really is falling down on the job. We are under constant siege by dimfucks and fuckbrains and other shady persons qualifying for fuck-related slurs. We have had a long recent history of awful attempts at violence and the public news stream is full of cock, repost, and assorted bullshit. What have we gotten for our votes? Nothing. What have we gotten for our taxes? Nothing. What has our government given us? Nothing. Not even basic services like completed punchlines. It is for these reasons that I submit to you this petition.

-----------PETITION FOLLOWS-------------

I, _____(legal name)_______, BEING OF RELATIVELY SOUND MIND AND CONSCIENCE, DO WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS AGREE TO THE IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT AND FORCEFUL REMOVAL FROM OFFICE OF THE CURRENT MEXICO, AND AFFIX MY GOOD NAME AND __(number between 85 and 100)__% OF MY PERSONAL FORTUNE TOWARD HOLDING A PUBLIC REFERENDUM IN ORDER TO ELECT A NEW MEXICO, WITHIN THE NEXT __(number between 0 and 1)__ DAYS.

SO MOTE IT BE
__(signature or pee stain)__
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

If nominated, I shall not run.  If elected, I shall not serve.

I will stay in my mountain shack, jealously keeping THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE to myself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm the only New Englander who was there that day that hasn't heard the second half.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

I don't know who should be nominated, but whoever it is better amass an army to surround your awful compound in Tucson and TAKE the second half of the joke from you BY FORCE.

Nephew Twiddleton

If elected Mexico, I will ask El Bueno Reverendo Rojelio what the second half of the joke is. And then I will maintain it as a state secret, like all of those dealings with Los Zetas Reticulanos we don't tell the Americans about because we don't want them to get all that sweet alien technology we're reverse engineering at all those old Aztec pyramids.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on September 26, 2014, 05:16:03 AM
I don't know who should be nominated, but whoever it is better amass an army to surround your awful compound in Tucson and TAKE the second half of the joke from you BY FORCE.

I'll burn it first.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 26, 2014, 05:20:19 AM
Quote from: V3X on September 26, 2014, 05:16:03 AM

I'll burn it first.

You would. Your barely legitimate charade of democracy propped up by six-guns and the bones of Old West heroes will crumble soon enough, though, and then the People can sweep in victoriously and view the ENTIRE joke as it was meant to be in the beginning.

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on September 26, 2014, 05:19:38 AM
If elected Mexico, I will ask El Bueno Reverendo Rojelio what the second half of the joke is. And then I will maintain it as a state secret, like all of those dealings with Los Zetas Reticulanos we don't tell the Americans about because we don't want them to get all that sweet alien technology we're reverse engineering at all those old Aztec pyramids.

Don't worry, you won't get the chance. We've got a PAC with a rap sheet on you three miles long, and that's just up to the first grade. If you so much as form an exploratory committee, we'll drag your reputation through so much mud even the good people of MEXICO will demand you be deported.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I think I would nominate PANGO!. Just think what his wise and benevolent leadership would do for our great society. Just think.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 26, 2014, 05:32:45 AM
I think I would nominate PANGO!. Just think what his wise and benevolent leadership would do for our great society. Just think.

This sounds like a terrible idea to me, for some reason.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: V3X on September 26, 2014, 05:37:39 AM

I don't think you're serious about good government, V3X.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 26, 2014, 07:13:38 AM
Quote from: V3X on September 26, 2014, 05:37:39 AM

I don't think you're serious about good government, V3X.

The trains might run on time, but I'd hate to imagine where they'd be headed.

Eater of Clowns

Good people, as your former Mexico I have a few words on this matter.

It was I, Eater of Clowns, who ran against "The" Good Reverend Roger and exposed him as the lizard he is.
It was I, Eater of Clowns, who warned you of the evils of Juntakenstein.
It was I, Eater of Clowns, who introduced you to PROJECT INFINITE MEXICO, who assured you that so long as you were not a hateful lizard, you too could be Mexico.

And now it is I, Eater of Clowns, who assures you that, should you once again place your faith in me, dear Mexicos, well, I would be honored, and privileged, to inform you that you may fuck yourselves sideways.

You had your chance, failed, substandard, imbecilic little Mexicos. You had your chance and shat it on the rug.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

Yeah, because you can totally trust someone who's been deposed twice already.

The people have spoken, accept your loss graciously. Or not, it's always fun watching you embarrass yourself just trying to remember the first part of the joke.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman