News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Reflections on the Loompanics Edition...

Started by BjornGrey, November 07, 2012, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BjornGrey

Now, does any know how the 4th edition made it to Rip-Off Press or Loompanics? It seems like a huge jump from its previous incarnation as a zine and/or pamphlet. I hope Hill make some $ from it...but it was copylefted

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BjornGrey on November 07, 2012, 03:52:04 PM
Now, does any know how the 4th edition made it to Rip-Off Press or Loompanics? It seems like a huge jump from its previous incarnation as a zine and/or pamphlet. I hope Hill make some $ from it...but it was copylefted

That'd be a trick.  Hill died 12 years ago.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BjornGrey

That is to say, I hope he *made* money in it. Along those lines though, does any have a pdf of the 3rd edition that is readable? The only one that seems to be circulating is all pixelated and impossible to read...