News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Elegy for an assassinated disney character

Started by Sepia, May 03, 2011, 01:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

He looked like a kind man, in the stills. He looked like a man that knew something and he knew it would fall silent as he fell in his grave. His eyes looked kind but they had the crooked nose, the towel, the beard and the tone of his skin. His eyes should have been beady and he shouldn't have slept enough but it's okay though because apparently he tried to use his wife for a shield but I wonder how many wives he had
The tragedy of it isn't the assassination of it. It might spark possibilities for instating more western-friendly policies and now with all the uprisings, the war on qadaffi. This isn't a tragedy because they know what they're getting into and are they already planning how to benefit from the next act of terror? Do these men exist at all or did I watch too much x files when I was wee?

The tragedy is that it makes everyone american for one day or rather, everyone becomes what they think an american is. It reminded me of a Jello Biafra line, people we know who should know better howl america rules lets go to war except these people aren't american, most probably haven't been in america, all of them have a great grandfather that went there and the events beginning with nine eleven and then unfolding for the next ten years is as real to them as boardwalk empire and I try to understand this desire they have to cheer for their country for I find it most archaic. Space we have conquered on this little globe but not yet time and it doesn't really matter what age we are in, bin laden could have been crucified and would that also become a religion that would swallow up the west?

The only outcome of this is a sensation of vengeance fulfilled in those who desire to feel it and a symbol of all those who will die in his name. Who has the strongest god is the question it will amount to for it will be sold as a crusade because crusades always work, if all goes to shit atleast you had good intentions as you went hellward, with england in your heart as you conquered jerusalem and we are still here, it is still a holy war but it's grown so much bigger and we've all grown more afraid and I feel I will see my streets littered with more americans play pretending, celebrating more terror. Here is the crusade, here are seven knights sent to kill a heretic but they bury him unmarked in the sand, facing his maker and now his destroyer before

Me? I'm waiting for the creation of a police state and while your cctvs will be british, your new privately owned security forces will be let lose, anonymous men in blackwater uniforms and if Philip K Dick saw this he'd say something about the empire and if William Burroughs saw this he'd mutter words about interzone and when George Orwell saw it he laughed and drank and when Aldous Huxley saw it he'd point to his Revisited and smile a knowing smile and
when I went to school we learned that those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it and as I gaze around me and see these men and women around me I feel completely alien and it's like an acid trip or a heavy comeup on e, everything is blurred and distorted feeling heavy through the hot mud
everything is breaking up

going bad
Everyone will always be too late

East Coast Hustle

Fuck yeah.

especially this last bit:
when I went to school we learned that those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it and as I gaze around me and see these men and women around me I feel completely alien and it's like an acid trip

as it describes how I feel alot of the time.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Wizard

Christ. Really, really, good stuff.

You have a fantastic talent for forcing me to think about uncomfortable things in unpleasant ways, the same way Dok does. But the language is beautiful, which makes the impact even more pronounced.

Every time I read one of your pieces my brain gets scrambled. So, damn good stuff.
Insanity we trust.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I hit reply before my brain has stopped spinning. Everything you write is wonderful. This piece however touched me. Excellent!!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Extremely well done. 

Quoteand if Philip K Dick saw this he'd say something about the empire and if William Burroughs saw this he'd mutter words about interzone and when George Orwell saw it he laughed and drank and when Aldous Huxley saw it he'd point to his Revisited and smile a knowing smile and

Yeah.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sepia

Wow, thank you, thanks for the responses.
Everyone will always be too late

Eve Hill

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson