News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Midnight rodeo

Started by cavehamster, January 05, 2011, 04:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavehamster

The day was starting out in the most odd way possible.  I had just jolted out of a deep sleep, to discover myself pinned to the bed, sweating.  It was back.  Last time the... creature... had found me, it was when I was hiding on the golf course out by the lake.  It had come to me, roused me out of my hiding place, and informed me in no uncertain terms its intent to play through.  What a dick.  And now, here, on my chest, grinning down at me.  I could smell its breath.  I was fairly certain it was German.

"What is the meaning of this!", I roared.  At least, I tried to roar.  It was more of a squeak.  The creature grinned at me, its revolting lips curling up into some caricature of a sneer.  It leaned back, and chortled.  The situation was still not making any sense to me.  I attempted to sit up, and suddenly discovered I was alone in the room.  No poof, no sound, just.. no creature, as if it was some bad cut of an old Hollywood movie.  I mopped at my brow, and surveyed the the room in the dirty light.  My shoes were missing.

Not again.