Main Menu

Jav's thing

Started by LMNO, September 09, 2008, 03:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janvier

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 05:45:07 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 05:39:13 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 05:36:46 PM
Do you think there will come a time when you won't post here while stoned?
It's been a couple of hours since my last joint. Technically I should be sober.

So is this the point where you tell me "THEY WERE PLACEBO'S ALL ALONG, LOL", and my trip ends?

No, this is the point that I ask, "So, if you're not stoned, is English your primary language?"
To answer honestly, I'm Czech. But I'm infiltrating the Netherlands for queen and country. Am I playing with the big boys yet?

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 09, 2008, 05:51:22 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 05:14:48 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 05:12:20 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 03:22:42 PM

You've written a drug-addled, self-recursive rant about an undifined, mutable thing you are Noun-ing "virtue".
Correct! That's the game we're playing. Don't forget it.

I don't feel like playing that game, so I stopped reading right there.

This.

The majority of this forum does NOT play the drug-addled, self-recursive, self-celebratory masturbation thing. When it does happen, it's usually in Apple Talk or IRC.

ENOUGH WITH THE TOOLBOXING!

You're just jealous because I have a toolbox and you are a tool.

Cain

So is this the point where you tell me "THEY WERE PLACEBO'S ALL ALONG, LOL", and my trip ends?

No, this is the point that I ask, "So, if you're not stoned, is English your primary language?"

He's Dutch, or at least resides in Holland.

Voodoo

calling people names is a good way to get HIMEOBS'ed

LMNO

Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 05:53:15 PM

To answer honestly, I'm Czech. But I'm infiltrating the Netherlands for queen and country. Am I playing with the big boys yet?

There are no big boys. 

But at least I understand that you're trying to get your thoughts transmitted through another filtering system.

That still doesn't make your thoughts terribly interesting to me, but at least I have a slightly better understanding of your posting style.

Janvier

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 05:57:50 PM

There are no big boys. 

But at least I understand that you're trying to get your thoughts transmitted through another filtering system.

That still doesn't make your thoughts terribly interesting to me, but at least I have a slightly better understanding of your posting style.

Discordians really make the best filters. I don't know any other group more adept at memetics. I'm switching from Leary to you guys.

LMNO

Maybe you should just make your own, instead of borrowing from other people.

Darth Cupcake

:kingmeh:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Janvier

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 06:09:33 PM
Maybe you should just make your own, instead of borrowing from other people.

I learn more, I give more back.
Don't worry, esé.

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 09, 2008, 06:14:53 PM

:kingmeh:
why meh?  :argh!:
(Don't tell me there isn't an alternative)

Darth Cupcake

Uuunnnnggggg. :roll:

Engage in actual conversation please, or else masturbate by yourself instead of making us your audience.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Bu🤠ns

ya know, dude, if you're really interested in participating it wouldn't hurt for you to lurk a bit instead of festering up regurigitated constipated poop nuggets on everybody's threads.  i lurked this place for a year before i started spouting my crap...but at least my crap smells like blueberry muffins now (extra moist). step back a bit, become empty and absorb it a bit.  then come back refreshed.  

protip: taking a week or more off of drugs makes them work better the next time you smoke up.  then alternate clarity/idiot/clarity/idiot...that way you're at least tolerable half the time.

Janvier

Quote from: burnstoupee flapjacks on September 09, 2008, 06:30:41 PM
ya know, dude, if you're really interested in participating it wouldn't hurt for you to lurk a bit instead of festering up regurigitated constipated poop nuggets on everybody's threads.  i lurked this place for a year before i started spouting my crap...but at least my crap smells like blueberry muffins now (extra moist). step back a bit, become empty and absorb it a bit.  then come back refreshed.  

protip: taking a week or more off of drugs makes them work better the next time you smoke up.  then alternate clarity/idiot/clarity/idiot...that way you're at least tolerable half the time.
I think i'm getting afasia/synesthesia you guys. Is this awesome? (y/n)

LMNO

Janv, you're currently at 61 posts, and apart from a mildy incoherent rant about virtue, I haven't really seen anything approximating an idea come from you.

I'm going to do my best not to respond to posts like the one you made above from here on out, because there's a 93% chance it will be in the form of mockery.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2008, 06:44:18 PM
Janv, you're currently at 61 posts, and apart from a mildy incoherent rant about virtue, I haven't really seen anything approximating an idea come from you.

I'm going to do my best not to respond to posts like the one you made above from here on out, because there's a 93% chance it will be in the form of mockery.

Janvier

What about the remaining 7%?
you seem to have forgotten already what it is I offered.

Janvier

Quote from: Janvier on September 09, 2008, 10:07:27 PM

What about the remaining 7%?
you seem to have forgotten already what it is I offered.

But you know what, I relinquish my position to you. You seem to be intelligent enough.
Have fun with all the new tools.