News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

NO. Mine.

Started by Jenne, March 18, 2011, 02:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

I have no words.  You want some?  Find your own.  These are mine.  I found them between the couch cushions and I'm keeping them.  They're MINE, fuck you.  Quit hogging them!

No, you can't have them.  I offered them to you earlier, you didn't want them.  You bitched about them being sour or too biting.  Fuck you for your lack of taste.

Your sense of smell is off, too, because you said they stunk.

So why the hell would I give my hard-earned words to YOU of all people?  You don't deserve them!  Fuck you and your selfish isolationism.  If I thought you'd share 'em, so would I.  I can't be arsed to give them away just because your fickle sense of justice decided you should have them.  Go fly a kite.

No, I said NO!  Write it backwards on your forehead and look in the mirror.  Daily.  A reminder of my answer.  It won't change.  

I don't give a fuck WHAT you say.  THEY'RE MINE!  Mine!  You use them without  my permission, I will hunt you down and punch you in the Jimmy!

No, I'm not being selfish.  I'm righteous.  You know why?  I offered them earlier, you resisted.  End of story.

I'm tired of arguing.   Dog tired, man.  Fuck off.

*shakes you off her sleeve*  Quit trying to change my mind.

It's not working.

Phox

Wow. I think this makes me....  :horrormirth:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Damn Jenne, you need to rant more often my friend!!  This is great!!!

Quote from: Jenne on March 18, 2011, 02:51:54 AM
I don't give a fuck WHAT you say.  THEY'RE MINE!  Mine!  You use them without  my permission, I will hunt you down and punch you in the Jimmy!

No, I'm not being selfish.  I'm righteous.  You know why?  I offered them earlier, you resisted.  End of story.

:cry:  Absolutely wonderful!!!

Jenne

Thanks--the moments rarely seize, me, more's the pity.  Usually when I feel like I did last night, I'm live, in color.  Not in front of this dead ass piece of plastic.

:lulz:  ...I'm still finding typos.  This is what I get for ranting off of 3 beers. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenne on March 18, 2011, 02:43:31 PM
Thanks--the moments rarely seize, me, more's the pity.  Usually when I feel like I did last night, I'm live, in color.  Not in front of this dead ass piece of plastic.

:lulz:  ...I'm still finding typos.  This is what I get for ranting off of 3 beers. 

:lulz:  I understand that.  My best shit ends up lost in my brain because I'm not in front of a computer when it comes to me. 

In any event, I like it!!! 

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 18, 2011, 02:46:03 PM

:lulz:  I understand that.  My best shit ends up lost in my brain because I'm not in front of a computer when it comes to me. 

In any event, I like it!!! 

I've started carrying a notebook.

Though most of what I scribble isn't worth transcribing.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

My suggestion is leave the typos in. Drunk rants don't need to spelled right.

Jenne

Thanks, Khara!  I am that way all the time--usually on the pot, or sneaking a smoke...and then poof! said brilliance or clarity or whateverthefuck just leaks out and returns nevermore.

Luna, I'm the same way--if I scribble notes or shit, even type them here or there on my iPhone, what I get back to later on doesn't resemble anything worth saying anything about.  Best to be funky when the moment takes me in its own rarity...lol.

Jenne

Quote from: Donald "Something-Wolf-Something" Coyote on March 18, 2011, 02:50:01 PM

My suggestion is leave the typos in. Drunk rants don't need to spelled right.

But then they bug me.  Eternally.