News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

#FirstWorldproblems

Started by POFP, April 28, 2014, 04:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Survival-based and pleasure-seeking-based choice-consequence systems inhibit my ability to objectively question my conscious limitations or lack-there-of.

(Needs and wants ruin my ability to achieve sanity through insanity.)

If we could get the brain reverse-engineered soon and get my conscious mind put onto an independently structured (not dependent on everything else in existence) system, that would be THE TITS.

Why would I want that? Because I'm conceptualizing the 5th dimension so that when I obtain a nervous system capable of existing in it, I will be proficient in finding my way up to the next dimension.

Not to say that WILL happen - Just in-case I get a hold of a 5th-dimensional nervous system, I want to be prepared.

Why would I want to be in the 5th dimension? Bypass the limitations of each dimension, and you will truly be free, MAYBE. So, how about we try ending this physical slavery, so we can move on to ending upper-dimensional slavery?

You see, political activists like MLK Jr. did not end, or even really start to end all slavery. We're still enslaved to these simpler nervous systems.

Nothing you say or do or lobby Congress for is "Progressive" unless it involves PROGRESS - Which I define as ASCENSION or UPWARD/FORWARD TRANSCENDENCE. Everything else is a distraction. Your need to tell your friend about some gossip-bullshit is a fucking distraction. Your need to tell others that you think they're wrong is a fucking distraction. Your urge to post your insane, reality-based, ramblings on a forum is A FUCKING DISTRACTION. In-fact, almost everything that your existence is based on is a fucking distraction. Almost nothing that you've ever done, on purpose, has been more than a distraction. You are my distraction, and I am yours. STOP READING THIS AND I'LL STOP READING YOURS.

And then there's the part where this was just my general perspective on our collective existence. You're all Gods that walk around creating your own realities. Think and do what you want - Y'all's sexy.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Pæs

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

POFP

I'll put more up, in this style, over the next couple decades. It'll be intermitten and as fantastically insane as this was. I may only come on here to do JUST THIS during that time frame if I don't have the time to get interested in other things on this forum.

Ideally, in about 10 years, this shit will either be completely incomprehensible, or it will turn into something scientific and interesting to the average person.

Probably won't be back on in awhile on account of being super busy. Toodles.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cat-Detector Van

"You are my distraction, and I am yours." -- I like it.