News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Even sadder than the Red Pill crowd

Started by Cain, November 03, 2015, 06:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Here's a guy who thinks TRP and PUAs are feminists.

QuoteSo much of feminism is a screed against civilization, science, and technology.  Feminists have called Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica a rape manual.  Feminists hate the technology industry and have attacked technology in general as male rape of the natural world and/or the enforcement of patriarchy over nature.  Feminists know unconciously that civilization is the greatest threat to the power of women.  Civilization was developed by men, not women.  Women are only along for the ride because sex and babies can't happen without them (for now).  Every advancement in science and technology is a threat to women.  Every advancement in science and technology brings up a step closer to freeing men from needing women.  For feminists to totally restore female power, they have to completely undo the last 6000 years of civilization, science, and technology.

LMNO

Meunster

Amazing. People have found a way to make strawmen fight strawmen.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/2015/03/15/why-conspiracy-theorists-dont-want-to-talk-about-manginas/

QuoteWhen conspiracy theorists describe Jews, Rockefellers, the Illuminati, or whoever, they effectively only include the men in those groups.  What this means is that conspiracy theorists assume that a group of men is the primary agent behind women's actions and that women are simply automatons doing the bidding of these men.  This goes along with how conspiracy theorists believe in a "commander" overseeing a massive top down command structure where all of the lower levels do the commander's bidding without any disagreement or push back.  Manginas can not exist in the conspiracy theorist paradigm because they believe that men are always in charge.  Maginas serve women, not the other way around, so that goes against everything conspiracy theorists believe in.

Translation: LADIES DID 9/11. PENISES CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

QuoteThis Thanksgiving I'm thankful for #GamerGate because #GamerGate is everything the so called manosphere is not.  #GamerGate is actually anti-feminist.  #GamerGate actually does things instead of starting meaningless internet fights

Cain

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2015, 06:36:29 PM
Here's a guy who thinks TRP and PUAs are feminists.

QuoteSo much of feminism is a screed against civilization, science, and technology.  Feminists have called Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica a rape manual.  Feminists hate the technology industry and have attacked technology in general as male rape of the natural world and/or the enforcement of patriarchy over nature.  Feminists know unconciously that civilization is the greatest threat to the power of women.  Civilization was developed by men, not women.  Women are only along for the ride because sex and babies can't happen without them (for now).  Every advancement in science and technology is a threat to women.  Every advancement in science and technology brings up a step closer to freeing men from needing women.  For feminists to totally restore female power, they have to completely undo the last 6000 years of civilization, science, and technology.

I'm reminded of the prediction in Revelation X that the development of artificial wombs will lead to an all-out war between the sexes (whose eventual terms of peace will include the creation of seventeen new genders)
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago