Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 09, 2014, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

I just watched that everybody around me heard a noise akin to a housewife jumping on a stool to avoid a mouse

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on April 09, 2014, 07:44:47 PM
I just watched that everybody around me heard a noise akin to a housewife jumping on a stool to avoid a mouse

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz:

Sugar water and a straw? Just going to leave it there? Not going to describe how that works or anything?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Am I a jerk if I point out that it's an April Fools joke?

They're just showing people taking dabs of BHO.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Of course, that doesn't mean that important organizations shouldn't be made aware of this insidious new threat to our children.

And by "important organizations", I think we all know who I mean. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

April Fools is doing its part to keep people in a constant state of skepticism.  And for this, I am thankful.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on April 09, 2014, 08:50:34 PM
Am I a jerk if I point out that it's an April Fools joke?

They're just showing people taking dabs of BHO.

:sad:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Hoopla on April 09, 2014, 08:55:16 PM
April Fools is doing its part to keep people in a constant state of skepticism.  And for this, I am thankful.
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on April 09, 2014, 09:03:41 PM
Y'know, that's a very good point.
... That is an excellent point!
Now i feel a moral obligation to fuck with people.
This is a good thing in general though it may be a bad thing for some specific people  :evil:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on April 09, 2014, 08:52:23 PM
Of course, that doesn't mean that important organizations shouldn't be made aware of this insidious new threat to our children.

And by "important organizations", I think we all know who I mean. :lulz:

:banana:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: The best part about that is that it means that THEY KNOW.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."