News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Khara on June 15, 2010, 04:27:13 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 15, 2010, 04:24:09 PM
Quote from: RWHN on June 15, 2010, 04:22:07 PM
We received one of those pizza stones from the Pampered Chef as a wedding present.  I don't know what happened, but my wife tried using it.  The pizza stuck to the stone like glue.  It was promptly thrown out, with gusto! 

D/N/T Mrs. WHN 

Pampered Chef stuff is usually pretty good.

You should put a sprinkle of cornmeal on the stone to prevent sticking.  After a while it will "season" kind of like a cast iron pan and will be pretty much non-stick.

that. the cornmeal is important.

also- tonight? more salad  :sad:

BADGE OF HONOR

If you're :( over salad, you're doing it wrong.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Juana

More Indian food inna box from Trader Joe's, quite probably.
Five flour tortillas and apple juice.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

Tonight, something close to Fenway Park that isn't a nine-dollar hotdog.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on June 15, 2010, 08:43:50 PM
Tonight, something close to Fenway Park that isn't a nine-dollar hotdog.

Oh the things that came to mind when I read that.........

Freeky

'Mater sammiches. Mmmm-hm.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 15, 2010, 06:38:02 PM

SALAD IS NOT FRIED CHICKEN! GOOD NIGHT!
           \

Jenne

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 16, 2010, 06:36:21 AM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 15, 2010, 06:38:02 PM

SALAD IS NOT FRIED CHICKEN! GOOD NIGHT!
           \

:lol:

I make a LOT of tasty salads.  I mean...A LOT.  And I cannot abide them as a main meal source for more than one meal at a time.  Side salad, ok.  But salad-as-a-meal, not so much.  Of course, there are enough variations of salad that I can be TEMPTED to do a 2-meals-in-a-row salad binge, especially when it's hella hot outside.

Juana

A sammich from Panera

and boysenberries for dessert!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Chips and ketchoney.

Adios

Whiskey and water on the rocks tonight.

Brotep

Last night I made Japanese curry with chicken and veggies. Tonight will probably be a bit less impressive.

Jenne

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 18, 2010, 12:14:51 AM

:eek:  For DINNER?  Hawwwk...

Ooh, yes, I is gettin' da pizza from HERE (I was wrong in that American problem fread in AT, it's called the Mardi Gras, not New Orleans.  LOL).

Wootothefuckinghoo!

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on June 18, 2010, 01:01:36 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 18, 2010, 12:14:51 AM

:eek:  For DINNER?  Hawwwk...

Ooh, yes, I is gettin' da pizza from HERE (I was wrong in that American problem fread in AT, it's called the Mardi Gras, not New Orleans.  LOL).

Wootothefuckinghoo!

Yeah. Damn doctor told me I had to cut back on the drinking though, so I started adding water to the whiskey.