News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Improv Everywhere On The March...

Started by Telarus, March 07, 2011, 05:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

http://improveverywhere.com/2011/03/06/king-philip-iv/

BRILLIANT.

I've been following the "what are we up to now" threads with interest, but I wanted the idea to gel a bit before commenting.

THIS. I want to see more of this in the world. At some point, that's going to come down to Local Action (either with a group, or coordinated separate Local Actions). The Safari idea was almost a perfect online example. We created a Spectacle, because we arrived en-mass and yet refused to follow anyone's "they're just trolls" scripts with actual in-character investigation of the social dynamics of the forums we hit.

It was a good model, but it only really worked at the beginning because we had a unified theme, and a bunch of people WOMPing up images that were in-style for everyone else to use. This dynamic of putting people together with the resources they need(or the people who can churn them out quickly) is pretty clear if you read the above article. That's one lession to take away from this OM.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

I would have been the asshole inspecting his garb for authenticity.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on March 07, 2011, 12:36:09 PM
I would have been the asshole inspecting his garb for authenticity.

I'd call it more than a reasonable attempt, and good enough for the 10' rule.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also, actor not retarded enough to be a Hapsburg. -10pts.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

trippinprincezz13

Also, the actor doesn't have such a disproportionately tiny head as the Philip IV in the painting does.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Suu

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on March 07, 2011, 05:58:23 PM
Also, the actor doesn't have such a disproportionately tiny head as the Philip IV in the painting does.

Also Hapsburg. I'm surprised the line is still going in Austria and these people somehow managed to untangle their goddamn genes as to not have multiple limbs by now.

If you think Philip was hot, check out his son:

Philip IV when he was older.

Charles II of Spain is son.

Shit yeah, mandibular prognathism ftw.

-Suu
Like everyone else from Europe, is part Hapsburg, and threw up a lot when she was tracing family lines.