News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Please stop eating shit

Started by Scilon Agent, March 12, 2014, 04:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:08:50 PM
Oh I can't be bothered with all of that, but thanks for the lesson on etiquette you sick tetchy fucker who makes the absolute worst of everyone all the fucking time time!  8)

I am a sick tetchy fucker.  This is documented fact.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
I get that. But you know what? I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. I have enough on my plate. More than enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this supposed to be amusing?  I mean, taking a lady who's so stressed out that she can't see straight, and then reporting her and mocking her? 

Honestly curious, here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

I thought you wanted this thread to remain on topic??

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:15:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2014, 04:12:10 PM
Is this supposed to be amusing?  I mean, taking a lady who's so stressed out that she can't see straight, and then reporting her and mocking her?  Honestly curious, here.

White Knight activated! Go-Go-Gadget Girls can act anyway they want in public and always have an apologist!

Ride, Lancelot, ride that noble steed.

Actually, she's been a close friend of mine since 2006/2007, and even when we've been pissed at each other, we've had each other's back.  I don't see this as any exception.

But you've certainly made your views & motives known, anyway.

LMNO

Is this supposed to be amusing?  I mean, taking a lady who's so stressed out that she can't see straight, and then reporting her and mocking her?  Honestly curious, here.

White Knight activated! Go-Go-Gadget Girls can act anyway they want in public and always have an apologist!

Ah. I see. You're being a jerk on purpose. Not quite hyperbole, more like sarcastic mockery.

Honest curiosity: why would you behave that way?

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 14, 2014, 04:23:14 PM

Ah. I see. You're being a jerk on purpose. Not quite hyperbole, more like sarcastic mockery.

Honest curiosity: why would you behave that way?

You know, LMNO, I'll see you in Boston in a few days.  This New Improved PD™ isn't turning me on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on March 14, 2014, 04:24:28 PM
This one's cute.

Meh, I have a plane to catch.  See you spags on the flip side.

The Good Reverend Roger

Moderator reports are not private.  The only private function here is the PM function.  That is clearly spelled out in the 6 rules thread.

LMNO

Heh. Welcome to PD.

Just for clarification, what is posted publicly is what people will respond to. That is how you appear to everyone. It was you, apparently, who took a public swipe at someone regarding a report most people didn't know about. You want to keep things private, don't bring it to a public forum.

LMNO

Then request it of the posters, not the mod team.

hooplala

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:30:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2014, 04:27:42 PM
Moderator reports are not private.  The only private function here is the PM function.  That is clearly spelled out in the 6 rules thread.

Can you address any part of my posts wherein I am a human being with feelings expressing anything right? I thought, it being my thread, that I was well within my rights to request less abusive cursing and anger.

I don't want to see it, others don't want to see it. If I'm wrong for requesting that then something has malfunctioned.

Roger already explained that you can ask for a thread split in cases like that.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

But that is how it appeared. Perception is reality, didn't you hear?

hooplala

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:32:10 PM
LMNO no, that's not what happened.

Now please excuse me, I have evul legions to attend to, a cape to pick up from the dry-cleaners and a new henchman to name. I am thinking about Buzzsaw because he has whirling blades instead of eyebrows.

Isn't that sort of like naming a black cat "Blacky"?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
LMNO, if you actually took the time to read what happened I wouldn't have to go through this. I understand I am new, hence always wrong no matter what fnord.

You should probably keep that agenda more hidden under your trenchcoat.

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
I get that. But it WAS a mod that was involved in the flame war occurring in my thread about eating shit. It WAS a mod that the other user was so basely dressing down.

Why would Roger being a mod have anything to do with anything?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman