News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Hey... saints!

Started by Not Nurbldoff, August 28, 2004, 05:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusio

I would like to nominate Yako,Wako,and Dot.As well as Pinky and the Brain,Gandolf the Wizard,and the Hobbits.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: NurbldoffSponge Bob is fun, but Ren & Stimpy is funner.

And Hotsuma, is there anything, besides disliking stuff, that you like?

I like plenty of stuff, however Spongebob, R&S, and a few others are just on the list of things that fall under the beoynd craptacular crap list.

Rev Thwack

yea, he likes stabing things, and killing things, and generaly anything sharp and pointy.
My balls itch...

Nikoli Volkoff

Quote from: DusioI would like to nominate Yako,Wako,and Dot.As well as Pinky and the Brain,Gandolf the Wizard,and the Hobbits.
nomination seconded....

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO NURSE!
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Brother Grimm

Quote from: Trollax

BEWARE! This is Hotsuma's utopia!

Who lives in a mythic land under the sea?

Umm... Who?

Umm... Cthulhu.
"I was tortured by the Japanese, if you must know, not a pretty story... I don't think they wanted me to talk, really; I don't think they wanted me to say anything. It was just their way of having a bit of fun, the swines. Strange thing is they make such bloody good cameras."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Brother Grimm
Quote from: Trollax

BEWARE! This is Hotsuma's utopia!

Who lives in a mythic land under the sea?

Umm... Who?

Umm... Cthulhu.

no He lives on my couch.
Hell is other people.

Ben

Hotsuma likes Megaman.  Megaman sucks like Cthulhu on crack in a black hole.  Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy!