Fuck the weather, coming striaght from the underground

Started by Kurt Christ, April 28, 2011, 06:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Christ

Roger, are you responsible for the wind that accompanies rain, or is that another department? Right now, my school's campus is littered with insulation and ceiling tiles from god knows where, and 40 or 50 people have died in the state, 3 in the area of my hometown (I'm not sure if it was anyone I know, but I know was not family), and we had a tornado touch down a couple miles north of here. So yeah, I'd like to file a request to whatever deity is responsible to chill the fuck out.

PS: My school canceled classes today- which was a make up day for classes previously canceled due to weather.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Adios

I'm watching the news about the tornadoes in the East right now. What state are you in?

It's good to be in Kansas!  :eek:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Vartox on April 28, 2011, 06:40:55 AM
Roger, are you responsible for the wind that accompanies rain, or is that another department? Right now, my school's campus is littered with insulation and ceiling tiles from god knows where, and 40 or 50 people have died in the state, 3 in the area of my hometown (I'm not sure if it was anyone I know, but I know was not family), and we had a tornado touch down a couple miles north of here. So yeah, I'd like to file a request to whatever deity is responsible to chill the fuck out.

PS: My school canceled classes today- which was a make up day for classes previously canceled due to weather.

Stop living in the godforsaken South. You fuckers WILL figure out that living in a malarial swamp is not what civilized humans do or by god we will send a tornado for every southerner if we have to.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ch3mist

<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 28, 2011, 04:08:22 PM

Stop living in the godforsaken South. You fuckers WILL figure out that living in a malarial swamp is not what civilized humans do or by god we will send a tornado for every southerner if we have to.

:sad:

Adios

Quote from: Khara on April 28, 2011, 04:10:54 PM

Move to Kansas, evidently we have exported all of our tornadoes to the South. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Luna

Keep 'em the hell away from me.  I claim immunity until they find the house I grew up in.

(Seriously.  Tornado got it, they never found the damn thing.  I'm hoping it got parked on Glinda.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Khara on April 28, 2011, 04:10:54 PM

For all of Missouri's flaws, being in "The South" is not one of them. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

The Good Reverend Roger

That's me.  I've just had enough of the Southeast's shit.  To be honest, I was aiming at Montgomery, but I'm a bit rusty.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 04:31:00 PM

That's me.  I've just had enough of the Southeast's shit.  To be honest, I was aiming at Montgomery, but I'm a bit rusty.

There is a tornado warning in D.C. right now as well. WTF?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 04:33:29 PM

That's me.  I've just

had enough of the Southeast's shit.  To be honest, I was aiming at Montgomery, but I'm a bit rusty.

Just a little joke.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Look, if the fucking humans keep dicking with the Earth's mean atmospheric/ocean temperature, I can hardly he held accountable for the storms.  I just put them where they belong.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 04:34:28 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 04:33:29 PM

That's me.  I've just

had enough of the Southeast's shit.  To be honest, I was aiming at Montgomery, but I'm a bit rusty.

Just a little joke.

For what it's worth, I vote YES!!!

ch3mist

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 28, 2011, 04:22:27 PMI am a shining paragon of civilized behavior.

"Civilized" is a relative term, so compared to what... other humans?

Laughable.
<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/